1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Nice Car! Very clean.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
car looks good. are those different gauges or are they the ones that came with the car

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is as it was straight off the lot. No mods yet. Other than window tinting, Euro taillights, and possibly CAI, I'm gonna keep it pretty much the same for a while.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
like the seats and rims !

nice !

Joel

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Get any euro taillight besides apc or alien eyes please, for the love of god don't ruin your badass svt with those brands. Also get some clear corners, that orange doesn't go well hehe. Badass car though, I would LOVE a euro package svt in comp orange.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe me, I did a lot of research before deciding on taillights. The lights that I ordered are from http://www.european-parts.net/indexnorm.htm and are the clear european taillights. I like them because they are a pretty close match to the HID headlamps. My only concern is that they may not meet the necessary reflective requirements. I have been assured that they are SAE and DOT compliant. I will worry about that when the time comes.
I will look into the clear corners, and thank you all for the compliments![cheers]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hope to see more pictures of your car when you put more into your car

·
Registered
705 Posts
Omg i hate it , it looks ugly ............................. naw that ride is sweet, i love the car please please take car of it man, or ima have to hurt you LOL, i love the seats when I read heated recaros i was like how is that gonna look like.
To bad I cant afford double my car payment for a euro package SVT. Congratulations have fun.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Enjoy those seats man, thats what made me fall in love with that car, I sat in one at the auto show and damn! I didnt want to leave the car.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Awesome man. Gotta love the silver. I was considering getting those wheels from Tirerack. I love your seats too. Best part of the car if ya ask me.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Those european-parts.net tails are the most gorgeous ones i've seen, ever. I want to order the ones with the black background. I've been emailing sacha on and off for the past 2 months, but they've been on backorder i guess. Do you know how they are installed? Are they a direct swap in, or does a custom harness need to be made or purchased?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm hoping everything needed for installation will be included in the package, but I'll let you know once they arrive. I hope to get them in about three weeks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That all depends. The price of the car is much less than what the car cost me. When you figure in all the rebates, add the extended warranty and such, plus the negative equity from my trade-in....it cost me a few hundred less than sticker.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If my 02 zx5 didn't degrade so much in value, i'd trade it in for an 03 euro competition orange svt in a heartbeat. If I got the svt, i'd probably never ever mod it except for a set of nice euro tails and maybe a 1 in drop from oem. The stock rims are great looking, the hids are awesome, the stock body kit is cool too, and it even comes with a nice exhaust. If I had just gotten an svt from the beginning, i wouldn't have TWO sets of rims/tires, a borla exhaust, UDP's, and new headlights, i would had allready had them... bah

·
Registered
27 Posts
pretty nice...

however, I prefer my 02 ZX3 only because of the 5 speed transmission. I have beat numerous 6 speedsters just because of the 5 gear ratio. My man-tran (oooo, sounds dirty like those seedy internet sites) has not been modified and yet, it kicks some 6 speed tail. I will be putting some SVT parts on my car eventually (especially those metallic, alumi-like dual overhead cams... *Homer Simpson gargle & drool*) just to get my ZX3 up to some SVT standards.

Other than that, I like the instrument panel, the headlamp config, the sporty exterior trimming, & those comfy seats (seats would've been orgasmic as two toners but I guess it don't matter when the lights go out).

If you tinker like I do, just don't go changin too much, the tail lights will be a superb upgrade, however, the car looks great as it is (but definately change the stereo system. Great stock even with the sub but much better getting customized.)

*Godfather impersonation* Welcome to the Family [headbang]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts