Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I haven't been on FF in a long time. But My car is in the shop and I was searching for rear brake ideas on a 03 zx3 2.3 mtx. it comes with the drums and I think the dealer is going to call me in about 30min to tell me I need new shoes and drums or somthing... But If the price for them to do that work is in the ballpark of me installing some rear disc conversion, then Id prefer to do that.

Now ive been out of the game for a long time but what I can remember from 5-6 years ago is... The only option for rear discs is the SVT conversion, which is the same as the rally conversion. Is this still correct? And also, I cant just do the rears, b/c my bias will be off... But the only other options for fronts are SVT and the rally kit. is this still correct? I have no money atm but Im going to need to do something b/c I need my car to get around. are there any new options to the market so that I could just swap the needed parts for the rear?

Thanks guys, and Im sure this has been beaten to death with a large stick already so I am sorry in advance.

Nick

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
its a straight conversion did it on my 02 zx3 bias is no promblem and you could pic up a rear set on ff 200 easy conversion

1 - 2 of 2 Posts