Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 zx3 and im wanting a anti lag and or 2step tune for my focus, can anyone tell who can write a tune like this and how the anti lag works? Im going to be using the car on the track, rally cross and as a weekend driver for fun. Any info will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Non turbo ive been reading on anti lag and how bad it is for the car, i just want some small flames on redline shifts, and 2 step limiter. I already have the sct with a tune on it but id like to have 2 step and possibly some flames on high rpm shifts..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have read that the pre loaded 2 step on the sct didnt work well, is there anyway to write a 2 step tune into my current tune?

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,092 Posts
I have read that the pre loaded 2 step on the sct didnt work well, is there anyway to write a 2 step tune into my current tune?
If you bought a xcal and it came with a custom tune contact you tuner for adding the 2-step , if you dont have a custom tune then you cannot add the 2 step unless you buy a custom tune from a tuner

I do sell custom tunes

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know what anti lag is ive done alot of reading you are right. And tom i believe it was you that wrote the current tune on my car. I have the sct 3005 or some thing i cant remember exact number on it. But i would like to get 2 step added into my custom tune. Can you walk me through the process of how to get it? i bought my car with the tune already on it from a buddy

·
FF Affiliate
31,092 Posts
If you bought the Focus with the tune on it , the new owner does not get the free tune updates

Free tune updates as you add more NA mods for as long as you own the car TO THE ORIGINAL BUYER of the xcal / tune , New custom tune would be 150.00

Tom

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Far as a true anti-lag (building actual usable boost at a lower than WOT RPM);
Tom,
Might there be something that could be done in conjunction with the "Rev Limit Min Torque Ratio" and the torque limiters?
Something where when you're on the limiter (clutch in) the spark and AFR is altered. A lower limiter and more spark/fuel to build boost off the line.

I don't have any way to play with it. But seems it should sorta be possible?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts