Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]UPDATE: This vehicle has sold! [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

Hi all! I have my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for sale! I'm going to quickly bullet point all the basic info, and then talk more about the vehicle.

-General Information: 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 Hatch with approximately 145,000 miles. Working Heat, Brand New AC. Cloth seats, manual seats, manual crank moonroof. Power locks and windows, key fob available.

-Location: Quakertown area (Southeastern PA, between Allentown and Philadelphia)
-Price: I am asking 2,200 - but my price is very negotiable. I am moving and need this vehicle gone by mid February.
-Person Placing the Ad: My name's Olivia, you can PM me for more contact info like my phone number or e-mail address. I'm open to phone calls and texts at any time.

Now for the pictures!

And the general description:

This Focus has a two owner CarFax. It was owned by the original purchaser up until June of 2013, when I bought the vehicle from him. I have since added a Sony aftermarket stereo, Pioneer speakers, new wheels, tires, a Rousch mid spoiler and genuine Ford mudflaps. There are also plain weather mats available for the interior.

This vehicle has been regularly maintenanced with documents of oil changes and major fixes (from my ownership) available. It has been serviced at a local (non-Ford) dealership by a Ford master tech, so this car has been in good hands. :)

The AC was entirely renewed(condenser completely replaced) this past summer of 2014 and the heat is incredible.

The Cons: This vehicle has some slight cosmetic damage, with a dent that is pictured on the passenger side. This was not from an accident, but a lousy neighbor of the previous owner. Insurance records site this dent at 2012, though it has not impacted the drive or any major portions of the vehicle.

The passenger door handle has also malfunctioned from the exterior. It works from the inside just fine! It's a quick and simple fix, though I'm moving and have not had a moment to get to it.

Again, price is super negotiable! Make me an offer and I WILL work with you to make it happen :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, clean Focus, had a chance to see it over the weekend in Hatfield at a Roller derby tournament.

-- bump--

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw darn guys, just sold my baby! I wish it was to a FF, because I've all ready seen it around down and it's covered in bumper stickers all ready. So sad!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts