Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I hated to ask this becuase there is a lot posted already but Ive been reading for days on what I need in order to do this, so Ill just post it.

Will any year SVT header fit my car? Do I need a gasket for the header to head?

Im in MI so no emission testing. After the Header do I buy a downpipe ( if thats what its called )?

I dont want CEL to come up so will the SVT header bung be fine for the O2 sensor on my car? Is there 2 of these sensors?

After the downpipe is this where the flexpipe comes in? Who sells them?

Then after the flexpipe is this where the catback goes on?

Any pics of all this? Who has done this conversion?

What size exit pipe does the SVT header use?

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
Will any year SVT header fit my car? Do I need a gasket for the header to head?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]Any year will fit and just reuse the stock ZX3 header gasket that is on your Focus now its stainless and in good shape

Im in MI so no emission testing. After the Header do I buy a downpipe ( if thats what its called )?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]You will need a off road pipe , if you buy the Ford kit all this is in it contact NcNews they sell the Ford Racing SVT Conversion kit

I dont want CEL to come up so will the SVT header bung be fine for the O2 sensor on my car? Is there 2 of these sensors?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]Yes , have it turned off in the tune you should be getting with this

After the downpipe is this where the flexpipe comes in? Who sells them?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]Contact McNews or anyone that sell the FR line

Then after the flexpipe is this where the catback goes on?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]Yes

Any pics of all this? Who has done this conversion?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]I dont have any but many have done this

What size exit pipe does the SVT header use?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]I think stock is a 2.25 but 2.500 or 3.000 work great with this header

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts