Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is going to be a slow build. first going to get it running with the spi motor and drive it while i get all my parts for the conversion. it will be getting a 96-98 lincoln mkviii 4.6 and 4r70w auto tranny and 8.8 axle from a 87-93 5.0 fox. i want it to look as stock as possible, going for the sleeper look, anyways here are some pics of it when i got it...have a grand total of $500 in it as of now. fuel pump is bad going to replace it and see if it runs any better...atleast good enough to move it around as needed.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
i'll be watching this. :)

On another note, I think this is the first wagon I've seen with manual windows.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are the euro wagon bumpers different then what i have. i know the front is but what about the back?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
This will be a really cool sleeper.

Subscribed!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I want I build a wagon. But I don't want to stuff a v8 in one. Lol. Probably a super coupe motor.

I don't know this guy but I think his thread was on FJ. He put a 4.6 in a wagon. Looks like a newer one. Might be the cobra motor(4 valve maybe?)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the part of the build to make it a driver is coming up soon. going to put a zetec in until i get a dohc 4.6 and all other stuff waiting. just pretty much saying i am still around just gathering parts for to different builds on the same car....... lol..........

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Good to see you're still active, projects make slow progress usually so update & chat here whenever you feel like it.

Members love following builds & commenting, there's a great SVT into a Wagon build that's still in the Engine/trans swap section - started & stayed there as he asked questions during the build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts