·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry bout the bugs on the front just got back from a highway drive [?|]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
good look. Do some clear corners and grille and you will be set.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
looks good so far, try painting you mirrors and door trim to match the car. also clear corners and euro grille to get rid of the amber lights up front.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good eye with the 18" guess. You're correct. Already blew 1 rim out and had to get another from konig.. never hit huge ass sunken manholes! the city replied to my request for compensation with "nobody else has had a problem on this manhole and it's a high traffic area... thanks for bringing it to our attention and yes it is indeed sunken however we are not in a position to replace your rim".. not in those exact words but you get the idea. 18" requires a bigger tire lol. Since then I've kept my tire pressure high and always check it... I think tire pressure was low when I cracked the rim. Thanks so much for the comments so far! Needed some lovin today.. cloudy outside lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Car looks sexy man post up some more pics.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Yeah way to pull off that bumper man good job, there is a guy running around my neighborhood with a gold sedan with the kit and it looks hideous prolly cuz its not painted yet and the kid just put it on anyways....

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Looks good, but I gotta ask, does Your license plate being mounted where it is affect Your airflow at all? Can't tell if there's an intercooler back there or not, just wondering.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks good! :)

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Looks good, but I gotta ask, does Your license plate being mounted where it is affect Your airflow at all? Can't tell if there's an intercooler back there or not, just wondering.
I have the cervinis kit and I have my license plate in the same spot but on the other side of the mesh so its visible but kind of hidden, havent been pulled over for it yet and I dont think it really matters about the air flow, the stockers dont have as much open space anyway.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the cervinis kit and I have my license plate in the same spot but on the other side of the mesh so its visible but kind of hidden, havent been pulled over for it yet and I dont think it really matters about the air flow, the stockers dont have as much open space anyway.
My mesh actually snapped while on the highway due to the placement. wind hit it so hard the bottom edge near the kit snapped however it's nothing a little strap couldn't fix.

I personally would like to have NO plate up front.. I figure... supercars dont display front plates and cops dont care... why do we have to?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are the stages of my car leading up to now. Well the last image was before a few engine mods, clean up and new rims... oh and window tint too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is it just me or does that broken windshield look like it is the size of a person? Obviously when i got the car ICBC doesn't tell me what happened in the previous accident but from the damage it looked like a person or something was hit in the front right corner went up the hood and smashed into the windshield. I dunno regardless I love the car! Anyone wanna give me a xios turbo kit for christmas?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
not a fan of the EVO kits but looks good [thumb] good job on getting it to where it is from what you started from

1 - 20 of 23 Posts