1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
No, but i'd guess around 10 seconds.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
i think the fastest SPI i have seen was 0-60 in the low nines....that is stock though

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
2-3 business days!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I read a post for the manual is 9.7, so i would imagine auto would be 10.5 ish or so.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
mine gets there in about 110HP.....

HAHAHA!!! Sorry Mike, had to steal it.

But really, I've got a stock auto and mine scoots to 60 in about 9.5 or 10..... but I keep REALLY good care of it, and I have a drop in K&N... which doesn't really do anything but give me better gas mileage.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I read a post for the manual is 9.7, so i would imagine auto would be 10.5 ish or so.
bro i heard you were able to chat with tom , not knowing much of what you were talking of ,but i know what a 5.0 fofo conversion is and are you interested, see what happened was ford made a racing magazine which shows crate racing well the engine is a 5.0 and you can fit them into an rs fofo look up the or down load the magizine from www. ford racing .com

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ Thats a quick 0-60! I put it at around 6.5 to 7 seconds. I hope to have mine there sometime.. But for now my 8.3ish will have to do =/

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^thanks best run to date in the 1/4mi was a 15.7 @ I think 88mph I forget I don't the slip on me I carry in my wallet lol. That was also before I got the cam gears dyno tuned. The the vid was taken about two weeks ago.

·
Registered
75 Posts
not sure, hate hondas so never really paid attention, but isnt the accord a v6?

·
Registered
278 Posts
my focus is lik 7.5 cuz its 2007 dtec with 32000 miles stock. whoever said hated hondas, i hear ya bro

1 - 20 of 37 Posts