Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)
    i need to replace the line coming from the bottom of my clutch master cylinder going to the slave cylinder ( the hard line), i just need to know what its called or the part number or if i can get a stainless steel braided one made with AN fittings since i dont have alot of time. 2007 focus 2.3l ST
1-1 of 1 Results