03-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Waterford, MI
What I Drive: 2009 Grey SVT
FF Reputation: 1
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0
2015 Waterford Hills Open Track Day schedule
Waterford Hills Raceway
Dates for 2015:
We have 7 Open track days this season!
*3 pack and full season discount packages are available
How do we make up the run groups?
- Events start at 7:00am for registration and tech inspections.
- 9:00am driver's meeting and novice instruction
- Vehicles on course at 10:00am
- Lunch at 12:30
- Track secured at 6:00pm.
What kind of equipment do I need?
- We usually have 5 run groups made up of 16 drivers
- Each group is scheduled to get 4 sessions during the day
- Each session will be ~15 to 20 minutes
- Drivers are split up into groups based on experience.
I'm new to this!
- A vehicle that can pass a basic safety inspection (Contact me about restrictions on convertibles, open wheel, Truck, SUV and Hybrids)
- A SNELL rated helmet that’s 2000 or newer (We have rental helmets available at the track if you don't have one)
- No special tires are required!
Check out our website or the registration site for more information:
Waterford Hills Road Racing
Waterford Hills | MotorsportReg.com
- Everyone was new at one point!
- We have basic instruction in the morning
- Club drivers can provide one on one instruction when available
- Track day people are Awesome! Pretty much anyone at the track will be happy to help, or come find me and I'll introduce you to an experienced driver
- I've been collecting lots of information and posting it in our forums… check it out here: Waterford Hills Road Racing ? Forums
- Send me an email and I'll get any other questions answered ASAP!
Feel free to contact me directly via email or PM if you have any questions!