Ford Focus & Fiesta Powershift Dual Clutch TCM Failure Symptoms - Page 5 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive

MK3 TSB, Recall & Problems Archive The place to chat about TSB and Known Issues for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest

Like Tree11Likes
Reply




 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2015, 06:31 AM   #41
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101415
Location: Rosamond, CA
What I Drive: 2012, Red, SEL

Posts: 129
Points 130, Level 2
Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 DaK_Mojave Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Status update: Got the car back late Friday afternoon, 31JUL. Even before pulling out of the dealership parking lot the car felt different. The steering was tighter, which I liked, and the transmission was quieter. So far we have just did some around town trips, nothing to put any real heat into or load onto the transmission. I did run it in sport mode a few time and only once did it shift by itself from 3-4 before getting anywhere near the red line. This was one of the issues we noted during turn in. The other thing that is gone is the low speed/turn shudder and that lag most of us feel in the transmission during turning. Another thing that was noticed was that pick up from the line has improved greatly. Can't remember the last time the car performed this well.

According to the AV Ford rep the input shafts were replaced, clutches were cleaned along with the replacement of the TPM.

I will say the AV FORD customer service rep was very helpful and did a good job of keeping me informed along the way as did our regional customer service rep. So props to Ford, at least on this level, for their customer service and ensuring this problem is getting corrected.
PratoN likes this.
DaK_Mojave is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-05-2015, 09:26 PM   #42
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101415
Location: Rosamond, CA
What I Drive: 2012, Red, SEL

Posts: 129
Points 130, Level 2
Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 DaK_Mojave Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Welp, that was short-lived. Tranny worked for about 5 days. Will say that on the next day the tranny, while in sport mode, decided when it wanted to shift between 2nd and 3rd. Something that to me, is very annoying. I wasn't even near the rev limiter when this happened, around 3500 RPMs. This happened once again on the second day. Most of the driving on these two days were spent on city streets so not a "speed" or need to get on the car driving day. On the first commute of 35 miles or so the car did well, only once did it hiccup and again it was between 2nd and 3rd. On the next day, after a nice tight on ramp that went to the passenger, while in sport mode and merging into traffic the car did another shift on its own, this time be 3rd and 4th. This is where it always failed me before the "fix". This only happened in the morning. Today, on the same on ramp the car shifted on its own again between the same two gears only this time I was in the middle of a merge and the car lost all momentum. Luckily the car that was coming up behind me was paying attention and slowed down. I had to force the car back into 3rd to make the power come back on line to complete the merge. Then today after work I noticed the thermometer in car was posting 102 deg Fahrenheit. On a tight on ramp, again to passenger the car once again bulked during the 3rd to 4th shift causing me to manually force the car into the lower gear to maintain speed. This occurred again at 3500 RPMs. Down the road about another 10 miles I took an off ramp and made another passenger side turn where once again the car stumbled between 3rd and 4th. Anyone sense a theme here? About 6 miles down this road I had to make a 90 degree turn to the driver where we experienced transmission chatter until about 25 MPH. During this afternoon's drive home I was just reliving the last month as the car seem to have no power and had to push the gas pedal to the floor to get it going. Did speak with the local Ford Dealer this afternoon. They want me to at least put 2,000 miles on the car before bringing it in. Now it must be noted that they also said, "if it gets bad, bring it in. Don't wait".

See how this plays.
DaK_Mojave is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2015, 03:29 PM   #43
Official Ford Rep
 
FordService's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Fan#: 79824
Location: Dearborn, MI
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Posts: 5,887
Points 10,771, Level 68
Points: 10,771, Level: 68 Points: 10,771, Level: 68 Points: 10,771, Level: 68
Level Up 81% Completed
Level up: 81% Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 19 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK_Mojave View Post
Welp, that was short-lived. Tranny worked for about 5 days. Will say that on the next day the tranny, while in sport mode, decided when it wanted to shift between 2nd and 3rd. Something that to me, is very annoying. I wasn't even near the rev limiter when this happened, around 3500 RPMs. This happened once again on the second day. Most of the driving on these two days were spent on city streets so not a "speed" or need to get on the car driving day. On the first commute of 35 miles or so the car did well, only once did it hiccup and again it was between 2nd and 3rd. On the next day, after a nice tight on ramp that went to the passenger, while in sport mode and merging into traffic the car did another shift on its own, this time be 3rd and 4th. This is where it always failed me before the "fix". This only happened in the morning. Today, on the same on ramp the car shifted on its own again between the same two gears only this time I was in the middle of a merge and the car lost all momentum. Luckily the car that was coming up behind me was paying attention and slowed down. I had to force the car back into 3rd to make the power come back on line to complete the merge. Then today after work I noticed the thermometer in car was posting 102 deg Fahrenheit. On a tight on ramp, again to passenger the car once again bulked during the 3rd to 4th shift causing me to manually force the car into the lower gear to maintain speed. This occurred again at 3500 RPMs. Down the road about another 10 miles I took an off ramp and made another passenger side turn where once again the car stumbled between 3rd and 4th. Anyone sense a theme here? About 6 miles down this road I had to make a 90 degree turn to the driver where we experienced transmission chatter until about 25 MPH. During this afternoon's drive home I was just reliving the last month as the car seem to have no power and had to push the gas pedal to the floor to get it going. Did speak with the local Ford Dealer this afternoon. They want me to at least put 2,000 miles on the car before bringing it in. Now it must be noted that they also said, "if it gets bad, bring it in. Don't wait".

See how this plays.
I've updated your case. I see your CSM reached out to you and left a voice mail, were you able to call back?

Meagan
__________________
FORD SERVICE

p: 800.392.FORD
t:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

f:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


M - F 11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FordService is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-07-2015, 06:25 AM   #44
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101415
Location: Rosamond, CA
What I Drive: 2012, Red, SEL

Posts: 129
Points 130, Level 2
Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 DaK_Mojave Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordService View Post
I've updated your case. I see your CSM reached out to you and left a voice mail, were you able to call back?

Meagan
Yeah, called him back and gave a status check a few days ago, think it was Tuesday. At that time all was well, with the exception of the two or three 2nd to 3rd low 3500 rpm auto shifts.

Only one stutter yesterday, in the AM about 5 minutes after start of the motor after a left hand, to driver, turn.
DaK_Mojave is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2015, 03:55 PM   #45
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101415
Location: Rosamond, CA
What I Drive: 2012, Red, SEL

Posts: 129
Points 130, Level 2
Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 DaK_Mojave Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
And the saga continues through today. Yesterday was a good day, only one hiccup, a 3rd to 4th auto shift while in sport at 3200 RPM but was ready for it so down shifted and recovered a bit faster than the day before. Looks like we are suppose to be the adaptive ones and not the transmission. So onto today...

This AM after about a 5 mile drive with a max speed of 55MPH and in D the entire time I decided to use the motor to brake the car instead of the brakes themselves. Tranny into sport and started down shifting. Came to a complete stop and the RPMs on the motor were still up and then slowly came down. I then went down the road another 3 miles in auto, made a tight turn to the right and it felt as though something was clunking and grinding under my feet. No further episodes on the drive home. Car was garaged for about two hrs and I then went back out. Used the tranny again to brake the car and was able to repeat the hanging RPM at a dead stop. RPM's were between 1200 and 1500. Put the car back in auto and attempted to pull through a right hand turn after a stop where the car lurched, then slipped until the tranny grabbed. About a mile from this incident I made a 90 degree left turn, then a 90 degree right turn where I heard/felt the grinding and popping under the driver's feet again. Drove about another 100 yds, and parked the vehicle for about 30 minutes.

Back in the car and proceeded down the road. Attempted to accelerate, had to put my foot on the floor to get the car to pick up any speed. About 5 miles into the drive I made a right turn to attempt to merge into traffic. Started to press on the gas pedal only to have the RPM's increase without any speed being achieved. Slammed the transmission into sport, down shifted to 2nd and still nothing. Finally the transmission caught and the car accelerated. The rest of the drive home the transmission would act up on occasion by slipping or arbitrarily allowing the engine RPM's to increase by 500 or so RPM's with no speed being gained. A couple of more left and right turns but did not hear/feel the popping noise.

Will be calling AV Ford on Monday to get the car back into the shop and get this fixed. Oh, miles since the repair? Estimated 500. Most of those are highway miles with cruise control engaged. Don't think it is wise to wait the recommended 2,000 miles the service rep requested as I got a bad feeling it ain't gonna make it.

Let ya all know how things go.
DaK_Mojave is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2015, 07:30 PM   #46
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fan#: 255705
Location: Breakdowntown, United States
What I Drive: 2012, Brown, Feces

Posts: 52
Points 40, Level 1
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 1 Frandia Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus12ses View Post
My 2012 Focus DCT with 74790 miles has some occasions of a rough driving in a limp along mode using only gears 2, 4, 6 (and R) and the check engine (MIL) light on. It sets code P0902 indicating a clutch actuator. This mode first happened in the first few minutes of underway from a cold start on a 26F morning while traveling to a colder climate than where I live. The issue would go away after a restart in ten or so miles and the MIL light would go off after a few more starts. There seems to be a strong connection to cold temperatures. The distant and local Ford dealers both told me I needed a transmission controller module (TCM). From what I understand this is under emissions warranty until 80,000 miles, but my local Ford dealer repeatedly sends me away finding nothing wrong. The car has already had the ground lug TSB, new shaft seals and later software. Suggestions?

This is a much longer story than here and my detailed log file is lengthy, I would like to hear from Meagan as to what to do since there is a fatigue level with this car. Ironically, several whole day visits to Ford dealer service with contact on my car do not appear in its CarFax report and there was no paperwork.


Oh I know your story well..I'm living the nightmare as we speak. No code or Check Engine light on when you arrive..NO FIX! You're not going to get any help from anyone at FORD. Go to arbitration. It's in your warranty book if it's a 2012. Page 34. If you fail, sell it.
Frandia is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #47
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Fan#: 101415
Location: Rosamond, CA
What I Drive: 2012, Red, SEL

Posts: 129
Points 130, Level 2
Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2 Points: 130, Level: 2
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 DaK_Mojave Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Today the transmission did well that is until mile 35 of a 36 mile commute. Did a stop and turn to the right and the shudder occurred as well as the no power issue. Had to put my foot in it to get to go. Parked the car for about 30 minutes in the garage, took it out again and it stuttered another two times before going a block. Am guessing the tranny got heat soaked sitting in the garage. Doesn't matter, a stutter is a stutter. Our other vehicles don't do it so neither should this one.
DaK_Mojave is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 05:24 PM   #48
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fan#: 255705
Location: Breakdowntown, United States
What I Drive: 2012, Brown, Feces

Posts: 52
Points 40, Level 1
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 1 Frandia Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK_Mojave View Post
Welp, that was short-lived. Tranny worked for about 5 days. Will say that on the next day the tranny, while in sport mode, decided when it wanted to shift between 2nd and 3rd. Something that to me, is very annoying. I wasn't even near the rev limiter when this happened, around 3500 RPMs. This happened once again on the second day. Most of the driving on these two days were spent on city streets so not a "speed" or need to get on the car driving day. On the first commute of 35 miles or so the car did well, only once did it hiccup and again it was between 2nd and 3rd. On the next day, after a nice tight on ramp that went to the passenger, while in sport mode and merging into traffic the car did another shift on its own, this time be 3rd and 4th. This is where it always failed me before the "fix". This only happened in the morning. Today, on the same on ramp the car shifted on its own again between the same two gears only this time I was in the middle of a merge and the car lost all momentum. Luckily the car that was coming up behind me was paying attention and slowed down. I had to force the car back into 3rd to make the power come back on line to complete the merge. Then today after work I noticed the thermometer in car was posting 102 deg Fahrenheit. On a tight on ramp, again to passenger the car once again bulked during the 3rd to 4th shift causing me to manually force the car into the lower gear to maintain speed. This occurred again at 3500 RPMs. Down the road about another 10 miles I took an off ramp and made another passenger side turn where once again the car stumbled between 3rd and 4th. Anyone sense a theme here? About 6 miles down this road I had to make a 90 degree turn to the driver where we experienced transmission chatter until about 25 MPH. During this afternoon's drive home I was just reliving the last month as the car seem to have no power and had to push the gas pedal to the floor to get it going. Did speak with the local Ford Dealer this afternoon. They want me to at least put 2,000 miles on the car before bringing it in. Now it must be noted that they also said, "if it gets bad, bring it in. Don't wait".

See how this plays.


Here's the issue. Ford can't fix the transmission it can only get you back to square one until it starts all over again. I had mine repaired under Program 14MO1 only to have the loss of power issue which is supposed to be covered under 14M02.

Even if they gave you a brand new transmission it would merely start the process of self destructing all over gain. That's why they have the DPS6-2 in the new model and a promise that it works better. Better? That's helpful (sarcasm)

The cure is to get rid of the car while it has some value although if you trade it in every dealer of every brand knows the issues with the Ford Focus and won't give you much.

Even under FORD's Family Pricing Plan when all repair attempts fail, they will only offer to sell you another Focus...and get this...they DON'T want your car. Their EXACT words to me were, "you have to dispose of the vehicle on your own".

Dispose is the right word since that is what one does with garbage.
Frandia is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 05:33 PM   #49
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fan#: 255705
Location: Breakdowntown, United States
What I Drive: 2012, Brown, Feces

Posts: 52
Points 40, Level 1
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 1 Frandia Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I want to say this to all here. Some may think I'm whining but I am tying to help you. I have been battling FORD for nearly 3 1/2 years over this. I had the shudder issue and it was fixed and only 7 months later I now have the loss of power issue and they WILL not fix it unless you drive in with a Check Engine Light on and the right code in the car's memory.

Try getting there before both reset. Good Luck. That is why if you read your letter outlining the 14MO2 issue it clearly states the issue is intermittent. That is how they cover themselves. They also say the Check Engine Light "MAY" be present.

What they don't tell the public is that unless BOTH the Check Engine Light AND the Code are present when they look at your car, you will be told that they "can't replicate the issue" and be sent on your way. The dealer will claim they can't get paid under the warranty unless they can show FORD proof of the Check Engine Light and the Code(s) I had mine towed in with from a repair shop verifying the exact code needed and was sent home with an unsafe car that loses power. The have to hook up a laptop and drive the car then print out the data in order to get authorization for the warranty work to be covered.

Your wasting your time with the Reps here. Tell them the truth Meagan. You know my story better than I do. They very well may try to help but I feel they are naive as well. The only time they help is when a dealer is just totally unreasonable and merely tries to tell you there's no issue in the face of proof. If you fall into the gray area of an intermittent issue...you're screwed. Two different Reps here lead me around in circles for 4 days and then stopped communicating with me because the dealer along with my Regional Customer Service Manager would not authorize the repair due to what I outlined above.

As I said, if you don't meet all the requirements for a fix, you won't get one and no one will help. I even went to my Regional Manager's Supervisor and got nowhere. He told me to try Arbitration. He was kind enough to tell me that he's driving a 2012 with the same issues and has been aware of this website for years and reads it often. FORD doesn't care.

As long as they sell trucks and other models and the Focus to unknowing suckers, the bottom line is all that matters. Your life is just a statistic if it's going to cast them money. What kind of company lets people drive cars that lose power and shut down on highways? FORD.

If this video doesn't open your eyes, nothing will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXelGqmK1M

Guess what FORD's position is on this video? You Tube is not an authorized site. Pretty unbelievable but true. That is what they told me when I pointed my Regional Customer Service Manager to it.
Frandia is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 09:22 PM   #50
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2015
Fan#: 243266
Location: detroit, MI
What I Drive: 2014 SGM Focus HB SE

Posts: 466
Points 1,250, Level 19
Points: 1,250, Level: 19 Points: 1,250, Level: 19 Points: 1,250, Level: 19
Level Up 50% Completed
Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 rob_gray Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frandia View Post
I want to say this to all here. Some may think I'm whining but I am tying to help you. I have been battling FORD for nearly 3 1/2 years over this. I had the shudder issue and it was fixed and only 7 months later I now have the loss of power issue and they WILL not fix it unless you drive in with a Check Engine Light on and the right code in the car's memory.

Try getting there before both reset. Good Luck. That is why if you read your letter outlining the 14MO2 issue it clearly states the issue is intermittent. That is how they cover themselves. They also say the Check Engine Light "MAY" be present.

What they don't tell the public is that unless BOTH the Check Engine Light AND the Code are present when they look at your car, you will be told that they "can't replicate the issue" and be sent on your way. The dealer will claim they can't get paid under the warranty unless they can show FORD proof of the Check Engine Light and the Code(s) I had mine towed in with from a repair shop verifying the exact code needed and was sent home with an unsafe car that loses power. The have to hook up a laptop and drive the car then print out the data in order to get authorization for the warranty work to be covered.

Your wasting your time with the Reps here. Tell them the truth Meagan. You know my story better than I do. They very well may try to help but I feel they are naive as well. The only time they help is when a dealer is just totally unreasonable and merely tries to tell you there's no issue in the face of proof. If you fall into the gray area of an intermittent issue...you're screwed. Two different Reps here lead me around in circles for 4 days and then stopped communicating with me because the dealer along with my Regional Customer Service Manager would not authorize the repair due to what I outlined above.

As I said, if you don't meet all the requirements for a fix, you won't get one and no one will help. I even went to my Regional Manager's Supervisor and got nowhere. He told me to try Arbitration. He was kind enough to tell me that he's driving a 2012 with the same issues and has been aware of this website for years and reads it often. FORD doesn't care.

As long as they sell trucks and other models and the Focus to unknowing suckers, the bottom line is all that matters. Your life is just a statistic if it's going to cast them money. What kind of company lets people drive cars that lose power and shut down on highways? FORD.

If this video doesn't open your eyes, nothing will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXelGqmK1M

Guess what FORD's position is on this video? You Tube is not an authorized site. Pretty unbelievable but true. That is what they told me when I pointed my Regional Customer Service Manager to it.
dude.... we get it.
__________________
MY BUILD THREAD ~~~http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/ford-focus-builds-general-showroom/575257-robs-2014-sgm-hatchback.html
rob_gray is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Focus Centennial Edition Sedan
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.


Copyright 2002-2015 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.




 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1