Changing Basic 4.2” screen to 8” screen? - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Third Generation > MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades

MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades The place to chat about performance gauges, shifter knobs, custom interior paint, car seats or any interior upgrades for the 2012 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest

Reply




 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2019, 10:16 PM   #1
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Fan#: 411195
What I Drive: 2017 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 30
Points 84, Level 1
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 1 Brandonwitmer1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Changing Basic 4.2” screen to 8” screen?

Hey guys, I own a 2017 Focus SE. Unfortunately, I have that small 4.2” screen. If I were to buy the 8” screen and the Sony trim, would it be compatible with my vehicle and would it plug into the factory harness? Thanks in advance!


Brandonwitmer1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-28-2019, 12:28 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast
 
Dcald95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Fan#: 401434
Location: ..., ND
What I Drive: 2016 Ford Focus SE HB Race Red DCT

Posts: 74
Points 222, Level 4
Points: 222, Level: 4 Points: 222, Level: 4 Points: 222, Level: 4
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 90%
Activity: 90% Activity: 90% Activity: 90%
FF Reputation: 1 Dcald95 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonwitmer1 View Post
Hey guys, I own a 2017 Focus SE. Unfortunately, I have that small 4.2” screen. If I were to buy the 8” screen and the Sony trim, would it be compatible with my vehicle and would it plug into the factory harness? Thanks in advance!
I would like to know the same if this is possible. Following.
Dcald95 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2019, 02:48 PM   #3
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Fan#: 411195
What I Drive: 2017 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 30
Points 84, Level 1
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 1 Brandonwitmer1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcald95 View Post
I would like to know the same if this is possible. Following.
Hopefully someone swoops in and helps us both!
Brandonwitmer1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-30-2019, 12:16 AM   #4
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fan#: 252169
Location: Cedar Hill, TX
What I Drive: 2016 Focus Titanium

Posts: 11
Points 66, Level 1
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Level Up 32% Completed
Level up: 32% Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 1 GTS Mustang Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Does anyone know how I can add navigation to my 8” screen on my 16 Focus Titanium.
GTS Mustang is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2019, 11:31 PM   #5
Focus Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Fan#: 378218
Location: Nampa, ID
What I Drive: Ingot silver metallic HB

Posts: 178
Points 568, Level 11
Points: 568, Level: 11 Points: 568, Level: 11 Points: 568, Level: 11
Level Up 36% Completed
Level up: 36% Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Forum Activity 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
FF Reputation: 3 Coolzzy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
It is not a simple process of just swapping hardware. The bigger screen also controls climate control which will not work if your car didn't already have dual zone HVAC. You're better off going aftermarket, there are some good plug and play kits but they are expensive. I have the backup camera in that small 4.2" screen, so mines staying stock. I've got sync 3 in my expedition and the novelty of the touchscreen where's off quickly.
__________________
2012 Focus SE 5MT, ingot silver metallic. Window tint, focal wheels, lots of chrome bits.
Coolzzy is online now  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2019, 05:55 AM   #6
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Fan#: 405337
What I Drive: 2017 Ford Focus SE

Posts: 13
Points 10, Level 1
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 1 unosturgis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonwitmer1 View Post
Hey guys, I own a 2017 Focus SE. Unfortunately, I have that small 4.2” screen. If I were to buy the 8” screen and the Sony trim, would it be compatible with my vehicle and would it plug into the factory harness? Thanks in advance!
I did a successful sync 1 to sync 3 conversion in my 2017 SE that had the 4" screen. Everything works, including backup camera.

I found the instructions on the focus ST forum: focusst.org/forum/focus-st-guides/150365-replacing-sync-1-sync-3-a.html
Install Guide: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gcnD6WD13f6KCUbdTTUSo0fGOTXCJtv5HmeemhjlwD8/edit#gid=2111388596

How it looks: imgur.com/wJgcL5r

Also, you CAN turn the climate controls off in sync 3 with Forscan. You CAN use the backup camera that is already on the car.

Parts You Need:

Here is the $39 harness that I used to rewire for the APIM: search ebay for "METRA AXXESS AX-ADDCAM-FD1 / 2011 UP FORD PLUG N PLAY HARNESS FOR AX-ADDCAM"

I got a Non-NAV Sync 3 APIM/Screen from a 2016 Escape on ebay for $150. It was labeled as "2016 Ford Escape Information Display Screen OEM" It had the screen and APIM together.
Sync 3 APIMS are numbered XXXX-14G370-XXX. The very first # on the part should correspond to the year, so you want G, H, or J. This should also match with the 10th digit in the VIN # to double check.
For the last 3 numbers, they typically follow this: CX, XC, KX, XK = NAV; BX, XB, JX, XJ =Non-NAV. So in the 3rd set of numbers, if the first or second letter is a C or K, it most likely has NAV. If the first or second letter is B or J, it is usually NON-NAV. You want cars that are 2016 or newer.
Screen part # is XXXX-18B955-XX. You will want the same letter year for the first # (G, H, or J). Sync 2 screens are NOT compatible. They have a different connection. The sync 3 screen has a cable that connects to the APIM. It is worth noting that you want a Standard Mount screen instead of a Recessed Mount.

The metal screen brackets were one of the hardest things to source if you don't get your screen from a Focus. There is no part # or way to order them directly. I ended up buying a Sync 2 unit from the junkyard for $70 and using the screen brackets, then reselling the Sync 2 on ebay for a profit to reduce my overall costs.

The black housing that attaches the screen/apim to the radio(ACM). Part # BM51-A045N56-BCW. That is usually about $20

The radio control panel and bezel. You can typically find them together on ebay. I got mine for $80 and it was labeled "Ford C-Max Focus Escape Radio Control Panel OEM LKQ" Bezel Part # F1EB-18835-DE3JA6. The last 6 digits can differ. Sony control panel part # BM5T-18K811-XX.

Fakra GPS unit. You need this whether you get NAV or Non-NAV. They are on amazon for around $11.

You need the single USB port for the arm rest if you want Android Auto/Apple Carplay. I got it on ebay for $37 and it was labeled "OEM Single Port for Ford Sync HU5Z-19A387-A Apple USB CarPlay Interface Module" You can't use the double USB port unit if you want to use the dash USB as well.

Wiring harness for the new USB port which is WRT1239. Around $20. You will also need to run power wires to this harness to power the USB port. The guide shows how to do this. You can also make one yourself with the mouser.com part # AIT2PB-04B-1AK.

Harness for the hazard button, I got mine from the junkyard, along with a second bezel harness to rewire. I found the actual harness on mouser.com, part #2272431-3. But you will need to wire that one up yourself.

New USB cable to run from the dash USB port to the armrest USB port (FR3Z-14D202-B). I ordered it from quirkparts for about $24. This is needed if you want android auto/apple carplay from the front(dash) usb port next to shifter.
You will also need a new mini-USB to mini-USB cable that runs from the Sync 3 unit to the armrest USB port. I got this on amazon for $8, search for "Seismic Audio SA-USB6, 6' 5-Pin to 5-Pin Mini USB Male Cable, USB 2.0 B Type".

Also get a USB OBDII Adapter with HS/MS CANBUS Switch scan tool so you can reprogram in Forscan. I got bbfly-BF32302 for $24 on amazon.

You can use your old radio head unit unless you want to upgrade to HD Radio, which I opted for. I found an HD Radio head unit on ebay for $47. Part #FM5T-19C107-KH. You can tell if it has HD Radio by looking at the sticker on the side of the unit. It will have an HD Radio logo if it is equipped.

That is all I can think of for now. I will get more part #s if needed. You can also build the harnesses yourself if you want. I found the part #s for most of them.
__________________
Completed Mods: Sync 1 to Sync 3 Upgrade, HD Radio Upgrade, Euro Cupholders, Euro Leather Flat Bottom Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters, Sport Mode

Last edited by unosturgis; 07-17-2019 at 03:42 PM.
unosturgis is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2019, 08:35 PM   #7
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Fan#: 411195
What I Drive: 2017 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 30
Points 84, Level 1
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 1 Brandonwitmer1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unosturgis View Post
I did a successful sync 1 to sync 3 conversion in my 2017 SE that had the 4" screen. Everything works, including backup camera.

I found the instructions on the focus ST forum: focusst.org/forum/focus-st-guides/150365-replacing-sync-1-sync-3-a.html
Install Guide: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gcnD6WD13f6KCUbdTTUSo0fGOTXCJtv5HmeemhjlwD8/edit#gid=2111388596

How it looks: imgur.com/wJgcL5r

Also, you CAN turn the climate controls off in sync 3 with Forscan. You CAN use the backup camera that is already on the car.

Parts You Need:

Here is the $39 harness that I used to rewire for the APIM: search ebay for "METRA AXXESS AX-ADDCAM-FD1 / 2011 UP FORD PLUG N PLAY HARNESS FOR AX-ADDCAM"

I got a Non-NAV Sync 3 APIM/Screen from a 2016 Escape on ebay for $150. It was labeled as "2016 Ford Escape Information Display Screen OEM" It had the screen and APIM together.
Sync 3 APIMS are numbered XXXX-14G370-XXX. The very first # on the part should correspond to the year, so you want G, H, or J. This should also match with the 10th digit in the VIN # to double check.
For the last 3 numbers, they typically follow this: CX, XC, KX, XK = NAV; BX, XB, JX, XJ =Non-NAV. So in the 3rd set of numbers, if the first or second letter is a C or K, it most likely has NAV. If the first or second letter is B or J, it is usually NON-NAV. You want cars that are 2016 or newer.
Screen part # is XXXX-18B955-XX. You will want the same letter year for the first # (G, H, or J). Sync 2 screens are NOT compatible. They have a different connection. The sync 3 screen has a cable that connects to the APIM. It is worth noting that you want a Standard Mount screen instead of a Recessed Mount.

The metal screen brackets were one of the hardest things to source if you don't get your screen from a Focus. There is no part # or way to order them directly. I ended up buying a Sync 2 unit from the junkyard for $70 and using the screen brackets, then reselling the Sync 2 on ebay for a profit to reduce my overall costs.

The black housing that attaches the screen/apim to the radio(ACM). Part # BM51-A045N56-BCW. That is usually about $20

The radio control panel and bezel. You can typically find them together on ebay. I got mine for $80 and it was labeled "Ford C-Max Focus Escape Radio Control Panel OEM LKQ" Bezel Part # F1EB-18835-DE3JA6. The last 6 digits can differ. Sony control panel part # BM5T-18K811-XX.

Fakra GPS unit. You need this whether you get NAV or Non-NAV. They are on amazon for around $11.

You need the single USB port for the arm rest if you want Android Auto/Apple Carplay. I got it on ebay for $37 and it was labeled "OEM Single Port for Ford Sync HU5Z-19A387-A Apple USB CarPlay Interface Module" You can't use the double USB port unit if you want to use the dash USB as well.

Wiring harness for the new USB port which is WRT1239. Around $20. You will also need to run power wires to this harness to power the USB port. The guide shows how to do this. You can also make one yourself with the mouser.com part # AIT2PB-04B-1AK.

Harness for the hazard button, I got mine from the junkyard, along with a second bezel harness to rewire. I found the actual harness on mouser.com, part #2272431-3. But you will need to wire that one up yourself.

New USB cable to run from the dash USB port to the armrest USB port (FR3Z-14D202-B). I ordered it from quirkparts for about $24. This is needed if you want android auto/apple carplay from the front(dash) usb port next to shifter.
You will also need a new mini-USB to mini-USB cable that runs from the Sync 3 unit to the armrest USB port. I got this on amazon for $8, search for "Seismic Audio SA-USB6, 6' 5-Pin to 5-Pin Mini USB Male Cable, USB 2.0 B Type".

Also get a USB OBDII Adapter with HS/MS CANBUS Switch scan tool so you can reprogram in Forscan. I got bbfly-BF32302 for $24 on amazon.

You can use your old radio head unit unless you want to upgrade to HD Radio, which I opted for. I found an HD Radio head unit on ebay for $47. Part #FM5T-19C107-KH. You can tell if it has HD Radio by looking at the sticker on the side of the unit. It will have an HD Radio logo if it is equipped.

That is all I can think of for now. I will get more part #s if needed. You can also build the harnesses yourself if you want. I found the part #s for most of them.

AWESOME! Thank you so much for all the info!
Brandonwitmer1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2019, 08:49 PM   #8
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Fan#: 405337
What I Drive: 2017 Ford Focus SE

Posts: 13
Points 10, Level 1
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 1 unosturgis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonwitmer1 View Post
AWESOME! Thank you so much for all the info!
No problem! I think we are doing the same mods to our cars. haha I ordered my rear valance from the UK. Did you end up getting one?
__________________
Completed Mods: Sync 1 to Sync 3 Upgrade, HD Radio Upgrade, Euro Cupholders, Euro Leather Flat Bottom Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters, Sport Mode
unosturgis is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2019, 12:26 AM   #9
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Fan#: 411195
What I Drive: 2017 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Posts: 30
Points 84, Level 1
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 1 Brandonwitmer1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unosturgis View Post
No problem! I think we are doing the same mods to our cars. haha I ordered my rear valance from the UK. Did you end up getting one?
Yes! Pictures will be coming soon. I’m gonna go ahead and put the SAP rear valance and the ST wing while I wait for my front corner lips and air diffuser to be painted. Fortunately a place about 30 minutes from me carried aftermarket rockers, so that’ll be done after I get my front done. After that it’s onto rear disc conversion!
Brandonwitmer1 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2019, 11:49 PM   #10
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Fan#: 415621
Posts: 1
Points 1, Level 1
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 1 Junki3JJC@gmail.com Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unosturgis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonwitmer1 View Post
Hey guys, I own a 2017 Focus SE. Unfortunately, I have that small 4.2” screen. If I were to buy the 8” screen and the Sony trim, would it be compatible with my vehicle and would it plug into the factory harness? Thanks in advance!
I did a successful sync 1 to sync 3 conversion in my 2017 SE that had the 4" screen. Everything works, including backup camera.

I found the instructions on the focus ST forum: focusst.org/forum/focus-st-guides/150365-replacing-sync-1-sync-3-a.html
Install Guide: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gcnD6WD13f6KCUbdTTUSo0fGOTXCJtv5HmeemhjlwD8/edit#gid=2111388596

How it looks: imgur.com/wJgcL5r

Also, you CAN turn the climate controls off in sync 3 with Forscan. You CAN use the backup camera that is already on the car.

Parts You Need:

Here is the $39 harness that I used to rewire for the APIM: search ebay for "METRA AXXESS AX-ADDCAM-FD1 / 2011 UP FORD PLUG N PLAY HARNESS FOR AX-ADDCAM"

I got a Non-NAV Sync 3 APIM/Screen from a 2016 Escape on ebay for $150. It was labeled as "2016 Ford Escape Information Display Screen OEM" It had the screen and APIM together.
Sync 3 APIMS are numbered XXXX-14G370-XXX. The very first # on the part should correspond to the year, so you want G, H, or J. This should also match with the 10th digit in the VIN # to double check.
For the last 3 numbers, they typically follow this: CX, XC, KX, XK = NAV; BX, XB, JX, XJ =Non-NAV. So in the 3rd set of numbers, if the first or second letter is a C or K, it most likely has NAV. If the first or second letter is B or J, it is usually NON-NAV. You want cars that are 2016 or newer.
Screen part # is XXXX-18B955-XX. You will want the same letter year for the first # (G, H, or J). Sync 2 screens are NOT compatible. They have a different connection. The sync 3 screen has a cable that connects to the APIM. It is worth noting that you want a Standard Mount screen instead of a Recessed Mount.

The metal screen brackets were one of the hardest things to source if you don't get your screen from a Focus. There is no part # or way to order them directly. I ended up buying a Sync 2 unit from the junkyard for $70 and using the screen brackets, then reselling the Sync 2 on ebay for a profit to reduce my overall costs.

The black housing that attaches the screen/apim to the radio(ACM). Part # BM51-A045N56-BCW. That is usually about $20

The radio control panel and bezel. You can typically find them together on ebay. I got mine for $80 and it was labeled "Ford C-Max Focus Escape Radio Control Panel OEM LKQ" Bezel Part # F1EB-18835-DE3JA6. The last 6 digits can differ. Sony control panel part # BM5T-18K811-XX.

Fakra GPS unit. You need this whether you get NAV or Non-NAV. They are on amazon for around $11.

You need the single USB port for the arm rest if you want Android Auto/Apple Carplay. I got it on ebay for $37 and it was labeled "OEM Single Port for Ford Sync HU5Z-19A387-A Apple USB CarPlay Interface Module" You can't use the double USB port unit if you want to use the dash USB as well.

Wiring harness for the new USB port which is WRT1239. Around $20. You will also need to run power wires to this harness to power the USB port. The guide shows how to do this. You can also make one yourself with the mouser.com part # AIT2PB-04B-1AK.

Harness for the hazard button, I got mine from the junkyard, along with a second bezel harness to rewire. I found the actual harness on mouser.com, part #2272431-3. But you will need to wire that one up yourself.

New USB cable to run from the dash USB port to the armrest USB port (FR3Z-14D202-B). I ordered it from quirkparts for about $24. This is needed if you want android auto/apple carplay from the front(dash) usb port next to shifter.
You will also need a new mini-USB to mini-USB cable that runs from the Sync 3 unit to the armrest USB port. I got this on amazon for $8, search for "Seismic Audio SA-USB6, 6' 5-Pin to 5-Pin Mini USB Male Cable, USB 2.0 B Type".

Also get a USB OBDII Adapter with HS/MS CANBUS Switch scan tool so you can reprogram in Forscan. I got bbfly-BF32302 for $24 on amazon.

You can use your old radio head unit unless you want to upgrade to HD Radio, which I opted for. I found an HD Radio head unit on ebay for $47. Part #FM5T-19C107-KH. You can tell if it has HD Radio by looking at the sticker on the side of the unit. It will have an HD Radio logo if it is equipped.

That is all I can think of for now. I will get more part #s if needed. You can also build the harnesses yourself if you want. I found the part #s for most of them.

Thank you so much for the detail! Between this and the links you provided, it’s helped out a bunch!

I’ve actually got a 2016 SE, would it be possible for you to upload an asbuilt file for your new config? It’d help out a lot as a base file to start tinkering with, if they’re not similar already.
Junki3JJC@gmail.com is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Focus Centennial Edition Sedan
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Copyright 2002-2015 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.




 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1