Uncharted scary times ahead - Page 239 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat Lounge (Members Only)

General Chat Lounge (Members Only) Post any and all random topics that are suitable for all members. Nudity, vulgarity, arguing, and any offensive content are prohibited.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest

Like Tree1185Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2019, 10:14 AM   #2381
w/ my magic bag

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

Points 34,717, Level 100
Points: 34,717, Level: 100 Points: 34,717, Level: 100 Points: 34,717, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
FF Reputation: 87 felixthecat Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinparts View Post
Did anyone else hear brilliant Bernie on the CNN talking about how he is in favor of population control? Sorry to insert some other relevant conversation in the middle of the "I hate Trump" fest.
Its his actions & what he does & thinks about others & thinking he's way above all others.....He could do no wrong. Yea he's a great reality tv star & a really bad potus for this country.....
Pb-foot likes this.
Bigger brakes then you- D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131
R.I.P....Mr Felix, 5-2-02... 5-24-19
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2019, 12:33 PM   #2382
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 311953
What I Drive: 2015 Tectonic hatch 5M

Points 72, Level 1
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 stuckinparts Good Standing Member
I'm curious Felix, out of the current candidates, who do you feel is the best choice?
Old 09-05-2019, 12:36 PM   #2383
Grey Friar

Fan#: 62873
What I Drive: 2 cars or a "Further"-style van.

Points 1,940, Level 26
Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26
Level Up 40% Completed
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Forum Activity 59%
Activity: 59% Activity: 59% Activity: 59%
FF Reputation: 8 Pb-foot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot View Post
What was once the "American Dream" of financial independence has become an economic cage of its people's design. We now have apparently a majority of voting people who believe that our millionaires and billionaires are the saddest of wretches. Constricted by taxes unfairly levied upon them for the benefit of the unsatiable masses below their stature the cower inside their mansions in fear of a "living wage" or "bracket taxation". Their heroes have been derided in the court of public opinion for poisoning the undesirables, and nearly punished just for trying to ensure the status quo. The horrid masses even jailed one hero over safety violations which only killed 43! Safety! For whom?

But lo! From the ashes, a hero arose! As a child of 3 he was only given an allowance of 1/5 of a million per month, and as the inheritor of his mother first, then father's estate the taxing masses pursued him for years, but with losses mounting, he valiantly fought back securing almost a billion in tax relief. Unable to succeed, he fought on valiantly creating an image of himself, and using that image to gain the presidency. He exposed the evils of truth and justice by proving to the insatiable masses that there are those beneath them. He put walls around children, and faulted their parents with their suffering. The unsatiable masses rejoiced! They were not the least, and therefore no longer needed more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinparts View Post
Again with the Russians..... please stop beating the poor dead horse.
There... fixed it so you can read about DJT's rise to tyranny, without hurting your sensibilities about a meddling Eurasian gangster-country, led by a murdering con-man.

BTW, Russian is NOT a "dead horse" by any means. Putin's manipulations of, and disregard for, international agreements and laws are allowing him to put the old USSR back together again. "Russia" extends from the Urals to the Bering Straits, and Putin has politically annexed Georgia, and economically annexed Belarus. He has been pressuring Ukraine in an effort to politically annex them as well, and the Balkan-three. Just pull you head out of the sand long enough to recall that Russia directly interfered with our election (proven by the Mueller investigation). The thing is that Trump did not directly ask for Putin's help, just indirectly, and no money changed hands (at least not any money that could be proved to be in exchange for election favors) that could be tied to DJT... but 3 of his henchmen are in prison.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2019, 12:43 PM   #2384
Grey Friar

Fan#: 62873
What I Drive: 2 cars or a "Further"-style van.

Points 1,940, Level 26
Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26 Points: 1,940, Level: 26
Level Up 40% Completed
Level up: 40% Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Forum Activity 59%
Activity: 59% Activity: 59% Activity: 59%
FF Reputation: 8 Pb-foot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Finally! One of the candidates had the guts to acknowledge the "one ton gorilla" in the room. It's about time someone started talking about the real, dire, and most pressing dilemma/problem faced by the entire world... not nuclear weapons, not finding oil, not illegal immigrants, not religious hypocrites, not global warming, but the reason for ALL those serious and/or life-threatening problems: overpopulation. GO BURNIE!
zacautomotive likes this.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:50 PM   #2385
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 311953
What I Drive: 2015 Tectonic hatch 5M

Points 72, Level 1
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 stuckinparts Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb-foot View Post
There... fixed it so you can read about DJT's rise to tyranny, without hurting your sensibilities about a meddling Eurasian gangster-country, led by a murdering con-man.

BTW, Russian is NOT a "dead horse" by any means. The thing is that Trump did not directly ask for Putin's help, , and no money changed hands (at least not any money that could be proved to be in exchange for election favors) that could be tied to DJT... but 3 of his henchmen are in prison.
There.... fixed it so you can read that you proved my point. And what was the most important part of the entire Mueller "investigation"? No proof of any collusion. That's right. After over 2 years of digging, there was nothing there. Yet the drooling sheeple still insist that it happened. And 3 of his henchmen in prison... are they in prison for anything involving Russia collusion?
Old 09-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #2386
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 274433
What I Drive: 2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

Points 2,784, Level 32
Points: 2,784, Level: 32 Points: 2,784, Level: 32 Points: 2,784, Level: 32
Level Up 23% Completed
Level up: 23% Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 Ductape91 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Finally! One of the candidates had the guts to acknowledge the "one ton gorilla" in the room. It's about time someone started talking about the real, dire, and most pressing dilemma/problem faced by the entire world... not nuclear weapons, not finding oil, not illegal immigrants, not religious hypocrites, not global warming, but the reason for ALL those serious and/or life-threatening problems: overpopulation. GO BURNIE!
Is Bernie telling super poor africans or indians to stop having ten kids when they cant support one, or is this more "white americans need to stop having kids because overpopulation but forget the projected population groths in africa and india and we have to import more people because american people arent having kids and they will pay your pensions" baloney?
Old 09-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #2387
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 Focus Wagon; 13 C-Max SEL

Points 37,835, Level 100
Points: 37,835, Level: 100 Points: 37,835, Level: 100 Points: 37,835, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
FF Reputation: 274 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
...but the reason for ALL those serious and/or life-threatening problems: overpopulation. GO BURNIE!
It's also the farting. If it were not for farting people would not be contributing to global warming. Cows and other animals too, it's no wonder that the aliens fly down here to surgically remove random cow anus in order to figure out what is really responsible for the end of this planet.

NO wait... I take that back. Cows actually belch. Perhaps the aliens are trying to figure out why cows don't fart. It's still a good reason to kill all the people from the Mediterranean area- somewhere one of them invented hummus at some point. Also Koreans, maybe North or South, who knows, but one of them was hiding cabbage for a year underground, then tried to eat it, and now we have kimchi. Monster farts for global warming indeed.

SEriously though, look at all the good that our government is doing! Why just today I read about how whiners and crybabies are worried about repaying their student loans while working in public service, but we've passed laws to help them under certain conditions. Oh what suffering masses thou art, if you thought that the USA would be thankful for your service then obviously you weren't in the military. Speaking of the glorious work of the Trump administration- our saviors- Devos already canceled investigations into ITT Tech, DeVry University, and other for-profit schools just trying to employ teachers who can't get jobs anywhere else overseen by administrators with degrees from in-house. It's not DeVry's fault that wounded soldiers forfeited their GI Bill because they didn't show up to class. Betsy Devos is a perfect American, she inherited a fortune, just like the President, so you know she knows a lot about education! She could write the book on education! One look at her and you can tell she sounds educated, and is probably not contributing to global warming through farting! Someone like her would be eating caviar (from Russia) not kimchi!

Trump @)@ 2020!! We're not completely done yet! Bring us the success of Trump Shuttle and Trump Steaks so we can all afford to go to Trump University (after an ITT associates) !!
zacautomotive likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You're special aren't you.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:29 PM   #2388
on thin air

Fan#: 22528
What I Drive: ST

Points 19,539, Level 88
Points: 19,539, Level: 88 Points: 19,539, Level: 88 Points: 19,539, Level: 88
Level Up 38% Completed
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Forum Activity 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
FF Reputation: 80 ..:: sleestak ::.. Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ductape91 View Post
Is Bernie telling super poor africans or indians to stop having ten kids when they cant support one, or is this more "white americans need to stop having kids because overpopulation but forget the projected population groths in africa and india and we have to import more people because american people arent having kids and they will pay your pensions" baloney?
Maybe if you actually listened or took the time to research him, you'd know what he's saying. He speaks English though, not imbecile.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using FF Mobile
Pb-foot likes this.

"Our mother of blessed accelleration, dont fail us now!" -- Elwood Blues
Old 09-06-2019, 01:48 AM   #2389
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 274433
What I Drive: 2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost

Points 2,784, Level 32
Points: 2,784, Level: 32 Points: 2,784, Level: 32 Points: 2,784, Level: 32
Level Up 23% Completed
Level up: 23% Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 2 Ductape91 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..:: sleestak ::.. View Post
Maybe if you actually listened or took the time to research him, you'd know what he's saying. He speaks English though, not imbecile.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using FF Mobile

So whats the answer then?
Old 09-06-2019, 04:33 AM   #2390
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 Focus Wagon; 13 C-Max SEL

Points 37,835, Level 100
Points: 37,835, Level: 100 Points: 37,835, Level: 100 Points: 37,835, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Forum Activity 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
FF Reputation: 274 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ductape91 View Post
So whats the answer then?
I miss the good old days... put it on... put it on... free condoms for everyone!

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
You're special aren't you.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Focus Centennial Edition Sedan
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in