Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Shadow - My '14 Focus SE HB

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  hsean 
#1 ·
Saw a lot of these build logs in this thread so thought I'd make my own! This is my 2014 Ford Focus SE hatchback. I picked her up on March 2nd, 2017 and named her "Shadow" for obvious reasons.. I have things lined up for her but I'm not sure how crazy I'll be going with mods as this will be my daily driver to get me through college and beyond.

So far here are the things I want to do to her:
- ST Spoiler, maybe raisers?
- Plastidip whiskers and fog light holders ( Anti-Chrome )
- ArmorRally Mudflaps
- Black and Red emblems ( already ordered! )
- Wind Deflectors ( recommend me some brands! )
- LED Headlamps
( Looking at the Anzo projectors link: ANZO USA | FORD FOCUS 12-14 PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS BLACK PLANK STYLE - Projector Headlights - Headlights
- DRL
- Magnaflow muffler with custom dual exit setup
- Lower it? ( Not sure yet.. )
- Push button start? ( saw someone on here do a really clean install of one without having to put the key in the ignition. )

If I find more stuff obviously I'll just reply to this thread with whatever it is!

Hope you guys enjoy!

See less See more
#3 ·
So I havent been able to do a whole lot to the car because of money restraints, but so far this is what I've done.

I bought black and red emblems to match the theme of my car from TFB Designs- Custom Vehicle Graphics, Signs, Apparel, Decals

And I was able to plastidip all the chrome on the front (besides the little bit around the logo.).

I LOVE how the front turned out!

The Focus emblem looks decent from a distance but once you look at it you can see it's peeling off already.. I think I didn't leave the paint long enough or something. So I think I'm just going to remove the emblem all together and go for a clean look.

So far so good! Stay tuned I guess. :p

#12 ·
So I havent been able to do a whole lot to the car because of money restraints, but so far this is what I've done.

I bought black and red emblems to match the theme of my car from TFB Designs- Custom Vehicle Graphics, Signs, Apparel, Decals

And I was able to plastidip all the chrome on the front (besides the little bit around the logo.).

I LOVE how the front turned out!

The Focus emblem looks decent from a distance but once you look at it you can see it's peeling off already.. I think I didn't leave the paint long enough or something. So I think I'm just going to remove the emblem all together and go for a clean look.

So far so good! Stay tuned I guess. :p

How did you manage to get the fog lights out ? I’ve been trying but they just won’t pop

#6 ·
So my gf bought me some RallyArmor mudflaps for my bday! Here's some pics. Didn't think to take that many though :/ The only thing I dont like is that the metal bracket hangs down under the bumper cause it's an se.

#7 · (Edited)
Haven't really been in the forum in a while. Thought I'd do a little update on what's been done cause why not, right?
Here's some pictures of what she looks like at the moment:

So I basically have done everything on the list besides headlights and taillights. I'm looking into getting a new rear valance such as the zetec s one found in Europe a front lip and the honeycomb grille inserts. If anyone has suggestions on where to find these or a recommendation let me know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.