What do you like about Takeover - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Owner's Club > Focus Takeover

Focus Takeover Dedicated Ford Focus club forum for Focus Takeover members.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #11
TARBO-PANDA

Fan#: 119075
What I Drive: 2003 Black-ish TARBO'd ZX3

Points 6,194, Level 51
Points: 6,194, Level: 51 Points: 6,194, Level: 51 Points: 6,194, Level: 51
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 BluePanda Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I'd have to agree that the hunt has caused the most greif, though has still been one of my favorite parts. I think the need for current pictures is what made it the true challenge but if people are going to be lazy enough and prevent us from getting "crew members" I guess something will have to change.

I guess a "hunt" of the hard drive still suffices. I think those who did go out and take shots with date signs are all the more merrier and get bonus crew points. lol.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #12
Ph00ked bey0nd belef

Fan#: 133961
What I Drive: nothing

Points 7,367, Level 57
Points: 7,367, Level: 57 Points: 7,367, Level: 57 Points: 7,367, Level: 57
Level Up 9% Completed
Level up: 9% Level up: 9% Level up: 9%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 2 daspazzZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
I think it should be hard. But then on a case by case basis maybe we could be flexible.....

Its a matter of do "we" want members or not......

And it's not about being lazy, some people just don't have the time, like even Luis is having issues with getting it done.

And I'm sure others are as well.

Dunno

- HN # 68+1<> F-TO #08 <> el defensor de los diablos
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by daspazzZX3; 02-01-2015 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:01 AM   #13
Ph00ked bey0nd belef

Points 7,367, Level 57
Level Up 9% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
So I just got a long "letter" from the "king" of the take over.

Let's just say, he's not happy with me. He wishes I was gone and that he never "asked" me to be here.

Something about me not being loyal and being a backstabbing liar.

I was under the impression this was a car Club for all focus owners...... Guess not. Is it only for those that are good lil robots? The ones that never make waves.. The ones that goosestep in time with the leaders "glorious" music.

Naw, this is just another car Club on the Internet. It might not even make it because I'm a drama Queen for voicing my opinion.... Not my fault...

To build anything you need a good foundation, you need a good team that's involved, not yes men or women, but real people that have differences. People with passion, that can work TOGETHER to build it up. Make it strong.

A lot of these things are lacking here. But can be established if people will listen.

Hope it's not too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2015, 12:01 PM   #14
Wit Da Silva Bullit

Fan#: 149474
What I Drive: 2012 Orange Crush Pearl Focus SEL

Points 13,963, Level 76
Points: 13,963, Level: 76 Points: 13,963, Level: 76 Points: 13,963, Level: 76
Level Up 79% Completed
Level up: 79% Level up: 79% Level up: 79%
Forum Activity 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
FF Reputation: 10 KK_SilverDevil_712 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Focus TakeOver #000 / Co-Founder
Nov. '14 ROTM

Last edited by KK_SilverDevil_712; 02-03-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:32 PM   #15
Ph00ked bey0nd belef

Points 7,367, Level 57
Level Up 9% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
First welcome to my thread! Truly! Luis

I'm negative because I care about others... Jeeez Luis get a grip... Stop making it drama. I'm trying to contribute....

I won't abide anyone trash talking anyone or thing. People share things with me... I know things. You should try that. It's amazing.

I won't STOP, being me for anyone. And you shouldn't either... But people are watching and it's not me being a dick.... People can see what you say and do. And it sounds like you "think" you are the king..

If that strikes a nerve maybe you should reflect A LOT!!! Juz sayin

People from TO have bashed HN. And that's stupid. I've seen it. We are car enthusiasts, we should be getting along. Not debating what we can't change but working towards what we can make better. If you think I'm just negative, that's your problem not mine. I can't help but use my brain see things as they are and try to improve what you "mistakenly" invited me into, as you said.

I won't apologize for telling people to f00koff. I've had a difficult life and I hate bullshit and I point it out when I see it... Again Juz sayin!!

I don't hate you, but I'm not that pleased with what you keep trying to do. With and to your vision...

Elitism sucks. TO is supposed to be for everybody. Let it be so and suck it up butter cup.

Stop ordering people around and be a positive for change. Be a true leader, not an elitist one! And accept criticism when it's given. Otherwise you and FTO will fail... Not because of me and my loud mouth... Because of apathy and lack of interest. Because you focus on someone instead of everything...

And I tried to dumb down the hunt so nes people could and would get in. I never said I would do it. I just didn't think I could, my car has no clutch for Christ sake... Yet to prove to myself, you, and others I did it old sk00l and my way. I DID IT!!! NOT YOU, when you get yours done thats gonna be grand!!

If that pisses you off, you need to grow the up sir...

i do like you Luis, you have a lot to offer. But you also need to treat and respect individuals and their attempt to provide input, positive or negative. Ya might just find some gold ya didn't see before right in front of you. What you see as "negative" I see as input for positive change that helps everybody. Maybe you need to reflect on true negativity and its meaning as well. The Club is a positive, the hunt is a positive, the logos are a positive. But input about htem and what the demand on others is just that input. Its not directed at you or FTO, its directed atr building a better mouse trap. If you can't see that I can't help ya.

At this point Im sure you don't want my "help" because of what you mistakenly perceive as negativity. You need to read between the lines and see whats really being said. Im not a back stabber, I'm NOT a LIAR!! I'm not close minded and Im not trying to kill FTO. I want to see it huge and smiling at those that turned you away back in the day when you just wanted to be a part of "them".

Lastly, this is the internet. Take Amanda's attitude and let "things" stop pissing you off. Life is short and we need to enjoy it. Not cry about what people say that we don't agree with....

Old 02-02-2015, 06:53 PM   #16
TARBO-PANDA

Points 6,194, Level 51
Level Up 22% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
I think we should use this thread for some productive changes. Now that the fire is out we can voice opinions again. Its good to get things off your chest like you gents just did but let's try to work through the issues...

The logo thread...I'm not taking sides but its hard to vote on them in groups. I may like one in the group but hate the others.

ROTM we might have jumped the gun...

Hunt...I also agree with what others posted we might need to dumb it down. Those who do the full hunt get brownie points...but those who cant might still be able to become a member with a hard drive hunt.

Anyway...thoughts?

Kk and Spazzie kiss and make up now.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #17
8 DAY HOMECOMING

Fan#: 112674
What I Drive: 2002 Identity Crisis

Points 66,084, Level 100
Points: 66,084, Level: 100 Points: 66,084, Level: 100 Points: 66,084, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 30 SPIinDisguise Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
I think they are full fledged making out at space's place.hehe...

I agree on the hunt...they like my idea whoop whoop haha!!!
Sedan Revolution #289
FOCUS XTREME

Quote:
We don't charge by the word, tell us more.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:24 PM   #18
Ph00ked bey0nd belef

Points 7,367, Level 57
Level Up 9% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
I think kaykay is done with me....

Sad because I like the guy...

And thanks guys for Voicing opinions... We need to be constructive, Agreed! And I was never trying to be negative... Just trying to make things better, in my own way.

I'm all about being here or I wouldn't be... Right Jeff! ;-)

So if kaykay wants to talk it over its something he and I should do Face to Face.... But I'm not holding my breath, because I "believe" he feels I should just leave. He's actually told me as much. We've both made mistakes. So who really knows what will happen.

Old 02-02-2015, 11:24 PM   #19
TARBO-PANDA

Points 6,194, Level 51
Level Up 22% Completed
Forum Activity 0%
Im sad at how this all blew up the last few days. I don't like the smack talk over at HN after even KFC said no more...

We've got a bad wrap...and I don't know how to say it without being a dick but Kk come on man. Make us look good!
Old 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM   #20
Ph00ked bey0nd belef

Points 7,367, Level 57
Level Up 9% Completed
Forum Activity 3%
^ that ^

I'm trying to make peace....

But it's not easy.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Focus Centennial Edition Sedan
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in