Official RS Deposit Registry - Page 4 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace


Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus RS > Focus RS

Focus RS The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the 2016 Focus RS.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest

Like Tree15Likes
Reply




 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #31
Focus Enthusiast
 
Nachtsturm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Fan#: 202049
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: AMG, RDX

Posts: 155
Points 463, Level 9
Points: 463, Level: 9 Points: 463, Level: 9 Points: 463, Level: 9
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Nachtsturm Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy View Post
Actually in 2007 for a Triumph Daytona 675 but I made sure I had Vin number and tracking number of the crate it was coming in, when it came in 2 weeks later I got to help tear the crate open.
You realize the deposit amount does not go to the salesman?
__________________
2005 Mercedes-Benz Brilliant Silver CLK55 AMG Coupe "1 of 247"
[Eurocharged V4 Tune] [Kleemann Headers] [Renntech CF airbox] [Twin AFE's]

2009 Acura RDX Turbo SH-AWD - Daily
[Stock]
Nachtsturm is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #32
Focus Fanatic
 
qweesy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Fan#: 12042
Location: Houston, TX
What I Drive: 2004 focus Duratec 2.3 RS (DEAD)

Posts: 1,622
Points 3,928, Level 39
Points: 3,928, Level: 39 Points: 3,928, Level: 39 Points: 3,928, Level: 39
Level Up 86% Completed
Level up: 86% Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
Forum Activity 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
FF Reputation: 5 qweesy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsturm View Post
You realize the deposit amount does not go to the salesman?
Yes bud it did. it went right into the dealers pocket. They work the numbers so it looks like its going to the vehicle in actuality it doesn't man. So to prevent these shenanigans, this is why i recommend if you really want to put a down payment or something you do so in a separate check marked with " TO PRINCIPAL ONLY" and do so after you receive your first invoice of the loan. so you know 100% it went to the car and to the principal. Most car salesman are crooks just like pirates("the popo"),Judges & lawyers....but that's another subject
qweesy is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #33
Focus Rookie
 
_SNOOPY_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Fan#: 224866
Location: Beach, United States
What I Drive: Ford Cars and Trucks

Posts: 8
Points 25, Level 1
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Level Up 49% Completed
Level up: 49% Level up: 49% Level up: 49%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 1 _SNOOPY_ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _SNOOPY_ View Post
I'm looking at the RS also, but gotta know more details about the car before putting money down.

I work at a local Ford dealer each week so should be able to get in w no deposit down. May talk to them this week just so they know I'm interested.

I take it when you mention high volume you are speaking of Beach Ford maybe?

I'd be very careful w them. When the GT500 mustangs came out a few years ago they totally screwed the people on their deposit "list" and went w a new set of buyers. This car is much different than that, but just saying be smart and stay on them...if that's who it is...
.

Talked to my dealer today. Apparently they have already had 2-3 persons interested in the RS when it comes in. I looked to get on a list, but it seems there is no real official list. :(

I know it's a long way out and things change, so we'll see. Was also told I wouldn't be able to use my 'D' plan on the car.

.
_SNOOPY_ is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-02-2015, 07:39 PM   #34
Focus Enthusiast
 
Nachtsturm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Fan#: 202049
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: AMG, RDX

Posts: 155
Points 463, Level 9
Points: 463, Level: 9 Points: 463, Level: 9 Points: 463, Level: 9
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Nachtsturm Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy View Post
Yes bud it did. it went right into the dealers pocket. They work the numbers so it looks like its going to the vehicle in actuality it doesn't man. So to prevent these shenanigans, this is why i recommend if you really want to put a down payment or something you do so in a separate check marked with " TO PRINCIPAL ONLY" and do so after you receive your first invoice of the loan. so you know 100% it went to the car and to the principal. Most car salesman are crooks just like pirates("the popo"),Judges & lawyers....but that's another subject
The dealer /= the salesman.

It is not necessary to mark it as principal only, the thought is juvenile. Say the price is $35,000, and you put 500 down as a deposit. After doc fee, transfer, and taxes...for easy calc, let's say you are now at $38,000 OTD before any money down. The balance will be at 37,500 now with your original despoit. It's simple math all bros, imaginary 8balls, and steaks aside.
__________________
2005 Mercedes-Benz Brilliant Silver CLK55 AMG Coupe "1 of 247"
[Eurocharged V4 Tune] [Kleemann Headers] [Renntech CF airbox] [Twin AFE's]

2009 Acura RDX Turbo SH-AWD - Daily
[Stock]
Nachtsturm is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2015, 10:23 AM   #35
Focus Fanatic
 
qweesy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Fan#: 12042
Location: Houston, TX
What I Drive: 2004 focus Duratec 2.3 RS (DEAD)

Posts: 1,622
Points 3,928, Level 39
Points: 3,928, Level: 39 Points: 3,928, Level: 39 Points: 3,928, Level: 39
Level Up 86% Completed
Level up: 86% Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
Forum Activity 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
FF Reputation: 5 qweesy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _SNOOPY_ View Post
looked to get on a list, but it seems there is no real official list. :(
Exactly...... an 8 ball and a steak sounds good right now


your salesmen






PTree and Nachtsturm

qweesy is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2015, 12:52 AM   #36
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Fan#: 139553
Location: Denver, CO
What I Drive: 2003, Red, SVT ZX5

Posts: 1
Points 10, Level 1
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 DevinHerrera27 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Just put my deposit down of $500 for the RS out here in Denver, CO as well. Cant wait to get this street beast. And i really dont give a shit I had to put a deposit down because they said it is refunable as well.
DevinHerrera27 is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2015, 04:38 PM   #37
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Fan#: 231562
Posts: 1
Points 1, Level 1
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 ThatOneGuy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
qweezy:

Ya.... no. Coming from a salesman at the number one volume dealership in the states, you are completely 100% wrong and your view of dealerships and salesmen are very outdated. This is both offensive and stupid. It is 100% refundable and the salesman makes no comission on a deposit. It goes directly to the prinicpal of the car if the car is bought and that is the ONLY time a comission paycheck is given; once your name is on the line. We dont take that $500 and go party with it. It is not ours and you did not put my name on that check. You put the dealers. Even then you can just ask for a refund and take that $1,000 and make sure it goes towards principal, because the car will already be at teh dealer in your name. I'm not sure who taught you your ****** up ways.

Please go educate yourself and THEN try to bash people you troll.

For the record P-Tree and anyone else with a deposit, I put a $1,000 deposit down as well and I work at a dealer. Good choice y'all. You wont regret it.
ThatOneGuy is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2015, 04:51 PM   #38
Focus Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Fan#: 192305
Location: Woodbury, MN
What I Drive: 2014 Fiesta ST

Posts: 15
Points 18, Level 1
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Level Up 35% Completed
Level up: 35% Level up: 35% Level up: 35%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 Mightymango Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I will be going to the dealer this week to put money down on one. My wife and I have liked my FiST so much that she likes the idea of the RS.

I figured 500 down is pretty typical, but it all depends on the store.
Mightymango is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2015, 11:29 PM   #39
Focus Fanatic
 
qweesy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Fan#: 12042
Location: Houston, TX
What I Drive: 2004 focus Duratec 2.3 RS (DEAD)

Posts: 1,622
Points 3,928, Level 39
Points: 3,928, Level: 39 Points: 3,928, Level: 39 Points: 3,928, Level: 39
Level Up 86% Completed
Level up: 86% Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
Forum Activity 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
FF Reputation: 5 qweesy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
qweezy:

Ya.... no. Coming from a salesman at the number one volume dealership in the states, you are completely 100% wrong and your view of dealerships and salesmen are very outdated. This is both offensive and stupid. It is 100% refundable and the salesman makes no comission on a deposit. It goes directly to the prinicpal of the car if the car is bought and that is the ONLY time a comission paycheck is given; once your name is on the line. We dont take that $500 and go party with it. It is not ours and you did not put my name on that check. You put the dealers. Even then you can just ask for a refund and take that $1,000 and make sure it goes towards principal, because the car will already be at teh dealer in your name. I'm not sure who taught you your ****** up ways.

Please go educate yourself and THEN try to bash people you troll.

For the record P-Tree and anyone else with a deposit, I put a $1,000 deposit down as well and I work at a dealer. Good choice y'all. You wont regret it.
LOL you got mad and decide to make your first post this. Don't get mad bro I don't hate you guys I just know your tricks my brother is a car salesman.

"My ****** up ways"??? You know I'm right that's why you post your first post bitchin, too bad son you've been called out for what most you guys are "crooked weasels". I aint trollin I'm an OG here boy, you sure you aint trollin?

Kinda like the Dealership is also known as the "Stealership", I go get fleet service for our company and I listen to these service techs that don't know jack shit about cars other than maybe "ooh that's pretty", preying on the victims in the waiting room & recommend UNNECESSARY services on a vehicle that has 10,000 miles...... A brake flush......A coolant flush.....A fuel injector system treatment and on and on.

Ill sit there and tell the unsuspecting victim right there too that its unnecessary and they don't need these services on their brand new vehicle.

The only reason I go to the dealer is for the 4 oil changes for 84$ (i cant do oil changes for 21$ myself costs me near 40$) but that's the bait for the victim....They get you in there for that cheap oil change and then lump a bunch of BS service on your lap.

Now yes you can argue the owner is not forced to do these services but you should see these guys in action, and play on how they reeeealllly recommend the service.

btw whats your base pay per month and how many cars do you have to sell in order to keep that base? 5-6? After you make your base whats your commission on each car 300$-500$?



All yall putting these deposits down on a car that you cant buy yet send them my way I have the hookup on the New RS 750 and its going to have invisible paint.....because its stealth.I promise ill let you all drive it once it gets here
qweesy is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2015, 12:54 PM   #40
Focus Enthusiast
 
Nachtsturm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Fan#: 202049
Location: Chicago, IL
What I Drive: AMG, RDX

Posts: 155
Points 463, Level 9
Points: 463, Level: 9 Points: 463, Level: 9 Points: 463, Level: 9
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Nachtsturm Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy View Post
LOL you got mad and decide to make your first post this. Don't get mad bro I don't hate you guys I just know your tricks my brother is a car salesman.

"My ****** up ways"??? You know I'm right that's why you post your first post bitchin, too bad son you've been called out for what most you guys are "crooked weasels". I aint trollin I'm an OG here boy, you sure you aint trollin?

Kinda like the Dealership is also known as the "Stealership", I go get fleet service for our company and I listen to these service techs that don't know jack shit about cars other than maybe "ooh that's pretty", preying on the victims in the waiting room & recommend UNNECESSARY services on a vehicle that has 10,000 miles...... A brake flush......A coolant flush.....A fuel injector system treatment and on and on.

Ill sit there and tell the unsuspecting victim right there too that its unnecessary and they don't need these services on their brand new vehicle.

The only reason I go to the dealer is for the 4 oil changes for 84$ (i cant do oil changes for 21$ myself costs me near 40$) but that's the bait for the victim....They get you in there for that cheap oil change and then lump a bunch of BS service on your lap.

Now yes you can argue the owner is not forced to do these services but you should see these guys in action, and play on how they reeeealllly recommend the service.

btw whats your base pay per month and how many cars do you have to sell in order to keep that base? 5-6? After you make your base whats your commission on each car 300$-500$?



All yall putting these deposits down on a car that you cant buy yet send them my way I have the hookup on the New RS 750 and its going to have invisible paint.....because its stealth.I promise ill let you all drive it once it gets here
ThatOneGuy had it right.

Qweesy, your entire retort had next to nothing to do with OneGuy's response and comes off as quite juvenile.

If you are concerned that much about a 500-1000 dollar deposit, perhaps the RS is not the car for you.
__________________
2005 Mercedes-Benz Brilliant Silver CLK55 AMG Coupe "1 of 247"
[Eurocharged V4 Tune] [Kleemann Headers] [Renntech CF airbox] [Twin AFE's]

2009 Acura RDX Turbo SH-AWD - Daily
[Stock]
Nachtsturm is offline  
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Focus Centennial Edition Sedan
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Copyright 2002-2015 FocusFanatics.com. All Rights Reserved : : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.




 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1