Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sevierville,Gatlinburg in the house!!!!

26K views 137 replies 17 participants last post by  04 Ol' Blue SVT 
#1 ·
Let's get it started! Any fanatics close by

#8 ·
Nice to see there's a build up startin here.......shoot next thing you know we'll be bigger then the NOPI nationals...lol ...welcom to the FOCUS .nationals featchering the Tennessee fanatics. Anywho how's everyones ride treating them? Alls well I hope !!! Mines about to need a new set of shoes....kicks.....tires that is. Welp here's to racing fuel filled dreams and nitros oxcide tears.

#10 ·
Nice .....be shure to post a update! I love to hear befor and afters. Most theme you only hear about people who have it but never get the actual results. be shure to let us know if it leaves a new pucker mark in yous seat.....lmao...all BS to the side I look forward to hearin from ya. See y'all in the rear view.............!

#14 ·
Hello my focused friends. Hope all is well life is good! Sorry for the delay in posts but I had a ten day stretch with no day off.....what a friggin nightmare! Anyway how sweet is this the crew is growing. It is allmost time to start taking sugestions on our name. Anywho I better wave the checkered flag on this one. Hope to hear from everyone soon! In the meen time keeper between the lines B-)

This is Bryan saying C-YAAaa....

#16 ·
Acully I do know a great machine shop he ported and polished my 2.0 mitchubishi tsi head and did a great job! I will get his number on the way by tomarrow he can take care of ya and Is fair in price so check back soon

#19 ·
Knoxville here. Picking up the new keys tomorrow, but hope you'll let me join the club a day early ;-)

Last Ford I had was a basic Ranger several years back. Can anyone recommend a reliable Ford mechanic in Knoxville? I've never taken any of my cars to the dealership mechanics and don't plan to start now. This is the first time I've bought a spankin' new car though, so I'd like to hew pretty close to manufacturer's service recommendations.

#22 ·
Hello my friends long time no talk. sorry for the disappearing act....the form looks like its been slow what happened to every one. i was hoping to see a butch of updates and new mods[scratch][scratch][scratch] well yall bechecking mine out in the next day or so [shhh][shhh][shhh] its a suprise.......well got to go build on my career now..[idea].. so i can build on my focus[headbang][headbang][headbang]......yall be safe and taker easy

bry guy is out

#25 ·
welcome jt hit us with some pics i'd like to see the euro pack on a zx3. stay in touch hopefully we can start a club here i have never seen a crew of focuses in these parts, any way my update pics will be posted tomarrow i promise i acully got the day off!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.