Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cams seem to be available now.

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  FFhb13 
#1 ·
It seems that cams are up for sale from esslinger on their site. They have two intake cams, on for non-VCT and one for VCT engines. They also have an exhaust cam but it doesn't specify if it is VCT or not. Is the exhaust side non-VCT on our cars? I would link them but I don't have enough posts.?

#2 ·
i can't even find their website. could you type it in? at least their homepage.

Reactions: Clutz
#5 ·
Duratec is a very vague description as this covers a very wide range of motors.
I very much doubt that these will fit, but I'll wait for one of the veterans to confirm.
As for VCT, we Ti-VCT. Huge difference.

#8 ·
Are these for say the 05-07 n/a 2.3 duratec focus st? I believe crower makes cams for them...

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
You can use the exhaust cams. I'd rather use a matched set, such as Crane, Crower or Cosworth. OBX offers a Cossie copy cat 'road set'' which are a single pattern vs the Crane/Crower offerings using a dual pattern. Cams do really make a difference.......

#19 ·
Esslinger offets custom cams for MK3...not cheap.around 900+ then cost for buckets....RDC Rebel Devil Customs claims esslinger street cams available by end of month for better price then custom......the cams with vvt will be difficult to tune as well.

#21 ·
^^^^sure, but in the meantime, I would install the cams..perhaps look for someone local to tune them if they were able to share the data, might help Tom tune for them after

Reactions: Fabio0716
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.