Focus Fanatics Forum banner

NEW PRODUCT: Turbo Tech Racing Upper Engine Mount!!!

74K views 420 replies 51 participants last post by  TurboTechRacing 
#1 ·
Now available to purchase!!!

Product Link:
http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5478

Sale price of $174.99 is already listed in the link above, no discount code required.

Mounts will ship in order received. First come first served.

We should have around 5 ready to ship next week and 25 more ready to ship the week after.

PM/Pass the good news onto all of your friends!

See less See more
#198 ·
Vibrations mostly gone now at a couple thousand miles. Still some obviously, mostly around 1500-2500 rpm. There's a rattle in the passenger door that comes about in that range that's pissing me off, but otherwise it has calmed down considerably.

#208 ·
The request for photos, was just that. Not many have posted installed pictures, which reflects all the color setups, and helps others make choice of colors.

However, it was nice to see for refrence what members were talking about the small bushing void. This is normal, as the bushing is designed to have some “float” to it. As shown in the photo, which has been installed for 4 months, it does not get any worse over time. Finds its spot and then it stays there :)

#222 ·
hey guys ill have a picture for you later so others can see. I just finished making adjustments on the car for autoX and tomorrow I will be testing it out to see how much difference I can feel over the stock mount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.