Focus Fanatics Forum banner

NEW PRODUCT: Turbo Tech Racing Upper Engine Mount!!!

74K views 420 replies 51 participants last post by  TurboTechRacing 
#1 ·
Now available to purchase!!!

Product Link:
http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5478

Sale price of $174.99 is already listed in the link above, no discount code required.

Mounts will ship in order received. First come first served.

We should have around 5 ready to ship next week and 25 more ready to ship the week after.

PM/Pass the good news onto all of your friends!

See less See more
#45 ·
Thanks, yeah I expect initial break in period to be rough, then after just be noticeable but not teeth rattling, hopefully I can get it installed before FF, a nice 1000 miles of highway driving for break in period.

#55 ·
Well I just ordered the mount, I got the blue with black bushing. I already have the steeda RMM with the 88 da bushings installed so I can't wait to see how it feels with this installed. My order code is IVY4669404753

#57 ·
What do you have available in stock. I am hoping you have a polished finish/ with black bushing? I'm ready to order now, just let me know what you have available, and when I should expect to get it shipped!

Pulled the trigger and purchased. Order code LOM5313477495. Decided to buy this instead of a steeda rear sway bar, hope I made the right choice.

#64 ·
Pretty sure I am in this group, can't wait

I hope that the guys who ordered in this first batch post a in-depth review! I'm really excited to hear more from other people about how it affected the car, NVH, and hopefully is some of you have a DCT how it affected that as well. Depending on the feedback this might make it way higher up on my list... or all the way to the top!

I think when I get one i'll probably take a GoPro video driving around hoodless with just the stock mounts and then another with the UMM to see the difference.
I have a program on my phone that uses the accelerometer to monitor vibrations, I will be doing stock and then compare to mounts at idle, also will take a video of a glass of water in the cupholder and show how still it is with each.

#63 ·
I hope that the guys who ordered in this first batch post a in-depth review! I'm really excited to hear more from other people about how it affected the car, NVH, and hopefully is some of you have a DCT how it affected that as well. Depending on the feedback this might make it way higher up on my list... or all the way to the top!

I think when I get one i'll probably take a GoPro video driving around hoodless with just the stock mounts and then another with the UMM to see the difference.

#65 ·
You will have some vibs around 1500 rpm, however I personally think it is more engine noise coming through the frame rather than actual vibrations.

Got to remember... You if don't feel any vibs/noise the mount would be no better than stock. It is a trade off... No wheel hop, more crisp shifts, ect.

#66 ·
Personally, I'm not really worried about NHV all too much. If it makes the car unpleasant then it could be a problem but a little is fine. What I want to know is how much movement does the UMM change over stock, hince why I talked about the GoPro video.

#68 ·
the vibes from my COBB rmm are already noticeable but like stated you gotta give somewhere to get what you want in the end. I can already tell you that my wheel hop and shifts have been improved by the rmm cant wait to see what it does with the addition of this bad boy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.