Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ontario

86K views 673 replies 205 participants last post by  AL-10FocusSes 
#1 ·
While the 'Canadian corner' of the forums seems to be grossly overlooked, I thought I would make a thread for all of us who are in Ontario and who own a Focus.

I live about an hour and a half north of Toronto.

#182 ·
In Burlington here. Good to here from fellow Ontarians[:D]
hi my name is fred that a nice focus you got there what kind of mods did you do to it i live on vancouver iland bc my friend an i are starting focus club. i own a 02 focus sedan iam going to be doing some mods on it soon iam looking for rims right now for it and going to put a catback ex on it soon hope to here back from you.

#18 ·
Hey im from Oakville about 40min from toronto...with no traffic. Just wondering anyone know were i can go to look around at proformance parts cause im just starting out with my car and looking around. I dunno if anyone has heard of Mantis Racing in Oakville its on Speers Rd. But thats were all my friends have gone for their parts. My friends also know mechanics in the VW dealerships and get deals from them (they both drive VW's). Just looking for a bit of help

Kev

#26 ·
focus13 said:
Ominus there's place in woodstock called sean hyland motorsports, they sell lots of focus parts, and ford racing parts. The guys there know thier stuff too, so they'll set you up with whatever you need.
haha your kidding right? I guess you didnt hear what happened to us? the OFOC club had a planned G2G outing there one afternoon, SHM and his fellow employees attempted to treat us all good and stuff, but they are scammers when it comes to selling, they have no customer service at all, sold parts which they told us one thing, some fustrated members got upset because they were given false information and the parts were either incorrect or did not fit at all, then SHM refused to correct the problem and did NOT want to give a goodwill measure of refunding the clients money. So long SHM. ever since then, they went downhill in the focus community. They completely ignorred us, stating that they would rather deal with mustang guys instead cus they have more $$$ to spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.