Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ontario

86K views 673 replies 205 participants last post by  AL-10FocusSes 
#1 ·
While the 'Canadian corner' of the forums seems to be grossly overlooked, I thought I would make a thread for all of us who are in Ontario and who own a Focus.

I live about an hour and a half north of Toronto.

#247 ·
... Just noticed none of that made sense. Lol

EDIT: Anywho, I'd like to debadge my new car, I just want something to practice on first and I don't know if the guy buying my car will want it debadged or not? Or if he'll let me "test".. lol Seen videos on the Tube, but I don't want to scratch it!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using FF Mobile 2

#255 ·
I thought I saw a picture of your car with no badges.. Ive looked on the tube and seen a few videos of debadges. And it doesn't appear that difficult.

Funny note. I saw a brand new hb sitting at ford in alliston with the badge falling off. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

#259 ·
I'd be interested. But I can only do weekends. Let me know. I get my new focus Tuesday. I got to get the windows tinted this week too. Have driving without tint. All the vehicles here are blacked out. Brampton / Mississauga area would be ideal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

#265 ·
never been to one, and now no longer own a Focus, had 2, 2001 SE and 2006 ZX4 SE, first was better, 2nd was a pain, 5 years out of 1st car at 189,000km with dead engine, 2 out of 2nd at 110,000km with hydroplaning into concrete wall.

#268 ·
I haven't got stuck either, but I have scraped on icy snow on sides streets (definitely a low carriage as denny mentioned). sadly, making me re-think lowz. And even with winter tires I find my car isn't the greatest in the snow/ice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.