Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ontario

86K views 673 replies 205 participants last post by  AL-10FocusSes 
#1 ·
While the 'Canadian corner' of the forums seems to be grossly overlooked, I thought I would make a thread for all of us who are in Ontario and who own a Focus.

I live about an hour and a half north of Toronto.

#516 ·
Cayuga Race Park, it's the Canadian sports compact series, they have drifting, drag races, time attack etc, and you can go and do show and shine etc. It's in the summer and there's about 5 different events since it usually starts down here, goes towards Montreal and then come backs down here for the final round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#525 ·
Those actually look really good, I'd love to see more angles and stuff once you have time. It's nice seeing so many Foci together lol, makes me want an ST bad though.

Gj Jake!

#526 ·
hey guys! would have love to been at the last meet but i was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a little drift meet up once it starts snowing.. there is a place in newmarket or even anywhere that has a very large parking lot with snow, if anyone is down to organize a little drift meet let me know we can start getting people :)

#528 ·
Btw Jake just wondering, did you get any pics with a bit more of my car in the mix? Loving the quality so I was gonna get one for my desktop background/Insta/FB.

#535 ·
if I hadn't just gotten back from Chatham after 6, I would've gone to Hammertown to chill but I was dead tired from the drive. And I was pushing like 140+ just to get home and nap.

#542 ·
That meet was about a month ago or so, last nights meet was pretty good, some upwards of 15-20 people showed up, some idiot forgot to charge the camera before he left (me) so I wasn't able to get pictures [emoji19] hopefully in the spring we can have a HUGE meet with everyone and have some more fun! Safe driving everyone[emoji106]?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.