Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Has anyone gotten their RS yet?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 09:43 PM   #41
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

Points 13,176, Level 74
Points: 13,176, Level: 74 Points: 13,176, Level: 74 Points: 13,176, Level: 74
Level Up 82% Completed
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 41 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Focused Family View Post
Found out today that mine is confimed "On US Soil" lol according to my dealer. That's all he knows.

This is freaking killing me with the waiting thing.

Also...I read on another forum that a guy got a diecast of his RS, a letter, and an invitation to the Miller Motorssports Park kinda like the ST academy thing from Ford Racing.

Any of you guys hear of this?

I went to the dealer today and told him I want all that stuff lmao. He said he's going to call the Ford rep and see what he can do.

I added...while you're at it tell him we what 2 Pewter RS thingies for our faubs, RS tshirts, and 2 RS hats as well since my wife and I will need this.

Since you didn't order the car technically someone else already got the die-cast model if it was ordered, though only the owner of the car or their family member that they send in their stead would be eligible to attend the RS Academy. The dealer could still try and ask if it had actually only been ordered for dealer stock on the model.

But if you were essentially buying a car that was already en route that someone else backed out of it's going to be tougher to get the model with it, as it is essentially not your order.

The rest of that doesn't come with the car either, but your dealer might pad the bottom line to provide it as part of their mark up just to make the customer happy. Lol.