• lowering springs and dampers

Votes: 104 16.9%
  • full suspension kit

Votes: 102 16.5%
  • coil overs

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • other

Votes: 26 4.2%

POLL, what suspension setup do you have?

40K views 210 replies 175 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 ·
what suspension setup do you guys have on your foci?

#2 · (Edited)
eibach sportlines
eibach pro struts
eibach rear bar
focussport stress bars

.....I have yet to install the front bar. I like how it feels right now though.

#14 ·
SVT struts, shocks, springs, rear crossmember (so I can use the SVT rear swaybar...:)) and a full poly bushing set.

+ front and rear stressbars to make the body a little more rigid....more for prettiness though.

#19 ·
zx3=svt suspension,eurothane endlinks, p-51 shims, 5 ziegen wheels w/ nitto rubber,
svt=apex springs, kyb adjustables, progress rear bar, rota subzeros w/ nexen rubber

I think upgrading the rear bar has been the most noticeable and fun mod on either car.

#20 ·
O.K.- I just read the results to the poll. you guys need to go out and buy some springs and dampers, it will be the best that that you guys do to you car. just don't keep riding on the stock suspension. if you are low on cash, then the SVT kit is awesome and cheap

#21 ·
nyse...yea, i'm lookin into buying the pro kit from eibach (springs and dampers), because i want it low, but not too low, i had the sportlines on my sedan and i loved the ride height, just not the ride itself..

for like a month i had some cheap pos coilovers on it..from ebay, the springs were like 4" longs olol...go figure..was awesome cuz the car was slammed, but it fscked my dampers up...

Eibach Pro-Kit here i come! :)

#22 ·
Eibach Sportlines, pro dampers, Progress rear sway, Energy Suspension urethane bushings (not completely installed yet.....too damn cold)

#26 ·
SVT, dampers and springs. Ford Racing strut tower brace.
Rear sway bar to come this Spring with new rear sub-frame member (SE model) and new wheels and tires (17x7.5).
The absolute best thing I did was a 4-wheel alignment and camber adjustment after the SVT kit was installed.
For the price, $99.00, four bolts and it’s done, I think the strut tower brace made the biggest difference in handling but the SVT damper and springs make a huge difference as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.