I've contacted a local dealer to see if they have any local list created for ordering when they become available. The salesman I spoke with wanted to talk to someone else at the dealership who won't be in until Monday, so I've got to talk to him again then to see what the deal is.
I'm very interested in an RS. I was pretty set on an ST, but I started to hear so many rumors about the RS coming that I decided to wait. From what I've heard that's looking like a good decision. It'll be about a year until they're available, so in the mean time I can save up some cash or pay off our Explorer to make room for that RS payment.