Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - New Warranty Extension on TCM 14m02
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 01:00 AM   #33
michalcapar
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 118978
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium Flexfuel

Points 94, Level 1
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Level Up 88% Completed
Level up: 88% Level up: 88% Level up: 88%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 michalcapar Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
is this covered for Canadian vehicles as well? I hate to say it because I have always said this car is pretty decent and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but after 2 clutch assembly replacements, then a transmission rebuild (all before 100,000KMs), and now while making a turn into oncoming traffic at a set of lights the car dies and I get a "park assist malfunction" warning message. I cant help but say this car is a complete piece of shit. Ive asked the dealership numerous times about TSB's and wanting them all up to date, even several months ago when the transmission got rebuilt they told me that there were no bulletins to repair. May sound out of line but when you have your 6 year old niece in the back and your fiancée in the passenger seat and having a car coming at you going at least 60km/h without any power, its pretty nerve wracking. I cannot wait to get rid of this garbage. I guess I got one of the lemon cars out of the batch.

To top it all off, the car finally starts after letting it sit for 4 hours. Awesome.