Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Official RS Deposit Registry
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 12:22 PM   #24
P-Tree
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 219266
What I Drive: Nothing Fun at the Moment

Points 261, Level 5
Points: 261, Level: 5 Points: 261, Level: 5 Points: 261, Level: 5
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 P-Tree Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Tree View Post
We haven't hammered out the details since pricing hasn't been announced yet. I've already verified that the deposit is refundable. Worst case, they try to mess around with the price and I just walk away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy View Post
never pay a deposit or down payment that goes straight into the dealers pocket.

If you really want to put a down payment then finance the car and once you get your first bill send the deposit/down payment amount in a separate check writing on the check "TO PRINCIPAL ONLY" this way you know 1 it all goes to the car and 2 it all goes to the principal value.

To the OP that 500$ doesn't guarantee you jack shit, You bought that salesman one nice steak dinner and drinks along with some commission fir THIN AIR. Very foolish, its your money I guess.

Price of the car isn't even out yet..... Bro send me 500$ and ill guarantee you the special edition RS its top secret.
Bro, it's 100% refundable, so Bro, it's like, totally my money Bro, and I can like totally 100% get all $500 back when I feel like it, Bro.

Go troll somewhere else.

Edit: Also, if you're (a contraction for you are) going to insult me, at least do me the decency of spelling words properly.