Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - FoCCCus Central ECU Config Edit
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 07:13 PM   #31
SilverPony2001
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 27073
What I Drive: 2013 SGM Sedan SE

Points 14,862, Level 79
Points: 14,862, Level: 79 Points: 14,862, Level: 79 Points: 14,862, Level: 79
Level Up 3% Completed
Level up: 3% Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 9 SilverPony2001 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salesguy View Post
maybe this will let us get global open/close activated ~
From the other forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstump2490 View Post
I have good news! I got Global Open / Close to work with the ELM. The program is a bit buggy still though. I was able to read and save my BCM file, modify the window setting then upload it back to the car. I was also able to read most of the settings on each tab in Focccus. It did however need to be unplugged and the car cycled a couple times to get it to work a second time. After I did it, I got a TON of non CEL DTC's which I could not get to clear with ForScan for some reason. That program is how I found them though. They did clear when I used my Cobb AP and I verified with ForScan so keep that in mind when you are playing with it. Also, even though the setting says Global Open / Close w/moonroof, the moonroof does not open with the windows.

Also, I found my ELM was not held together with screws, but instead the 2 plastic halves were sealed at the seam. Had to take a small flat head, crack the seam and work it around till the 2 halves came apart.

I also was going to modify the Nav setting but my car already has the w/navi option when I read the BCM. Not sure I will be able to enable it after all since my car thinks it has it already somehow. Can anyone with an ST2 without nav confirm this finding? I am going to read my roommates ST3 when he gets home to see what his says. Maybe this bit is switched with the non nav bit so I will see what I can find.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-s...tml#post413773