Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sevierville,Gatlinburg in the house!!!!

26K views 137 replies 17 participants last post by  04 Ol' Blue SVT 
#1 ·
Let's get it started! Any fanatics close by

#82 ·
Hello my fanatic friends. I was wondering if any one had any dealings or had any imput on the G force performace chip. I was thinking about getting one. Any. And all advice would be great. And if any one is running a diff. Chip how do you like it is it worth the money?

#89 ·

I (hope to) am getting the fswerks race cat back when taxes come back. That and a injected tuner, or the cat back and lowering springs. Dunno yet, but i will for sure get the exhaust.

In those pics i dont have my window wind deflectors on yet, but the car looks good with them on too :)

#93 ·
Pretty sure, work permitting, I'll be at the RR. Just a question....any one know of anybody selling mk3 focus parts like eibach springs and such around here? As long as they don't have 1,000,000,000 miles on them i don't mind buying used...I'm cheap haha. And the idiots at ford made these cars 5x108mm bolt pattern, do no wheels but Volvo and Ferrari fit. And the price of wheel adapters leaves me with no moola to buy the wheels themselves. Dafuq am i going to do with adapters for wheels i ain't got lol

Anywho, anyone know of a focus club in TN? Or better yet, east TN? Be cool to have stickers, something small with a cool logo. i have a red 1st gen power ranger sticker on mine.. That's the show i grew up on.. Haha

#95 ·
nice! thought about starting a club its always cool to roll in a group. oh and if your on facebook look for the group focus parts for sale. i always see good deals there. send some pics when you put the new shoes on the focus

#98 ·
One thing...what color should these be? After removal of Plastidip they are like this....

They have done dings and rash on them, but i have thick filing primer for that, but I'm stuck on the color...
I dont want black, im a sucker for white but theyre a bitch to keep clean, and im not fond of dark colors. What should I do? Bbs gold would look good.lol but remember i have yellow hella highs and lows so it'd have to be a color to tie it all together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.