Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Only $168 difference between SEL & Titanium???
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #101
JimsterG
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95184
What I Drive: 2012 5 dr SEL in Race Red

Points 138, Level 2
Points: 138, Level: 2 Points: 138, Level: 2 Points: 138, Level: 2
Level Up 76% Completed
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 JimsterG Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I like my SEL 5 dr with the medium stone interior. Very bright and inviting at night. I am a little concerned though about the prices I see people pay for cars. I had to order my Race Red SEL and it has no options other than a moonroof because it came with everything I needed and a few things that looked like fun. With the destination charge, tax, title and etc it was just a little over $21,555. You don't have to pay full sticker, especially when you act disinterested. I did notice there was not as much 'wiggle' room on the overly equipped Ti's they had on the lot. I'm glad that I don't have the MFT that would have added about $1000 to the car's price. With my smartphone hooked up via Bluetooth to the center stack screen, I have navigation, streaming music, text, voice calls and all that with just what I pay for the phone. Other note.. If I set the cruise control at 73mph, the trip computer tells me I'm getting 37.6 MPG. I was actually able to drive non-stop from Tucson,AZ to Las Vegas, NV!. Needed gas as soon as I got there, but WOW!!!!!