Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Driving Impressions: Honda Civic EX-L vs. Ford Focus SEL
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 26,907, Level 97
Points: 26,907, Level: 97 Points: 26,907, Level: 97 Points: 26,907, Level: 97
Level Up 56% Completed
Level up: 56% Level up: 56% Level up: 56%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Posted via FF Mobile Good review, couldnt agree more with what you said about the civic. I just came back from the autoshow and wast impressed in the slightest. It was nice to finally get seat time in the focus. I really liked the leather seats in the titanium, wow. Are thy that silky soft leather? No they alittle more textured then that, but I like that, offers more grip and they feel thick too. And btw the seat foam is damn good. Very nicely bolstered and its chunky. Its not some thin flat seat like some cars have and the 08-11s had. The interior was better then I thought it was going to be. I still expected to find tons of hard plastics, soft touch or not...not much in the focus. You mentioned the soft touch materials but I have to make a note so others who havemt experienced no. Not only is the dash, top of the doors and a few other areas soft touch, they are actually plush, they have give to them. The dash isnt just some soft touch paint or material on hard plastic, you can actually push on the dash a bit, which is great. If somehow the tons of airbags dont go off and you go forward your gonna be happy about the dash. Fit and finish is great. I was extremely impressed with it. Nice job Ford.