Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - HOLY!!!! the car on the front page!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 03:29 PM   #27
wickedzx5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 4943
What I Drive: 2003 Ford Focus ZX5 (2.3L)

FF Reputation: 1 wickedzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by CivicHatch+SVT-F
i like that kit alot NR but please, please no one put that first body kit on ur Focus unless its got some serious balls. I hate riding up on a car thats very aggresive (extremely nice looking, dont get me wrong) looking and just straight-up pulling them hard after 1st gear. With the money thats spent on the looks Id expect to get owned big time, but hardly ever happens.
see...i think thats whats wrong with some people. they are too single minded. SOME people dont even bother with ANY engine mods and focus only on cosmetics. some are all about the engine mods and go fast goodies. most people arent all about both and even more people cant AFFORD to be all about both. me...i am more about cosmetics. just because i want a body kit, rims and a spoiler doesnt mean i have to go out and put a turbo on my car to go along with it. i dont street race and if someone thinks that just cause i have a bunch of stuff done to my car and they wanna race...i will let them pull on me right off the line and sit there and watch as they get pulled over for street racing... but thats just me. i think people should do what makes them happy and everyone else should understand that and not criticize them for the decisions they make as far as their car goes. sorry for the rant...i was just kinda annoyed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.