Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ontario

86K views 673 replies 205 participants last post by  AL-10FocusSes 
#1 ·
While the 'Canadian corner' of the forums seems to be grossly overlooked, I thought I would make a thread for all of us who are in Ontario and who own a Focus.

I live about an hour and a half north of Toronto.

#80 ·
Drunkin,

Also check out

1. Northcoast Performance.com;
2. Redline Tuning.com;
3. tfbdesigns.com;
4. Focussport.com;
5. Steeda.ca/Steeda.com Steeda.ca doesn't have everything that Steeda.com has on their site, but can get it if you supply the part# to them.

#105 ·
Georgetown Ontario here :D but work in Mississauga every day Rippin down Eglinton Ave by Erin Mills Parkway in mah Gold Focus Wagon
Georgetowns about 10min Northwest of Mississaugas Border

heres my Unmodded sad to look at previously abused Focus ( was a Dealer lease) before we bought it

As it sits theres alot of Focus Owners in Brampton.. I should know I may be pickin this one up LOL ( its got a blown motor)
(and yes thats the identical car behind it and its mine)

#108 ·
Where abouts in Toronto are you? FocusCanada.Net holds meets in both the East and West end. You should look us up and come on out. Next meet is this coming Monday in the Staples parking lot at Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. Meets usually start between 7 and 7:30PM. Hope to see you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.