Ford DPS6 (Powershift Transmission) DIY RESET
I looked but didn't find a way to reset the trans to learn mode. Found a Youtube but it was from India and very hard to understand but finally did. I have a 2012 so I don't know if it works on all years. When I reset, jerkiness goes away for quite a long time. 5 months for me. Also, this assumes nothing mechanical is wrong with your trans. Here is the procedure:
1. Run car and set trans to neutral.
2. Turn off and wait 15 seconds.
3. Shift to Park.
4. Turn ignition on (Not running), wait 15 seconds
5. Turn to off, then ignition on (not running)
6. Shift to neutral (you may have to press the brake to do so)
If successful you should see "Transmission Ready" on your dash.
That's it. Works for me and is more convenient that doing a stop and go scrub. Good luck