Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Should I seek arbitration?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 04:53 AM   #1
Billium28
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 120151
What I Drive: 2012 Grey Focus SE

Points 74, Level 1
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Level Up 48% Completed
Level up: 48% Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 Billium28 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Should I seek arbitration?

I purchased a new 2012 Focus SE back in '12. I have had 9 trips to Ford and 2 clutch replacements and the usual run around on the other trips. I did accept to be entered into the class action, perhaps I screwed myself with that. I went through the BBB lemon auto line thing and had a Ford engineer fly out to see my car back in 2015. Unfortunately my son was born the same week and he was hospitalized for awhile and I let it lapse. The ****er said because I have a couple of Wendy's bags left in my car perhaps the cars issue was because I wasn't clean enough. Yup that's what he said.
Anyway I should have dealt with this years ago but the car is getting worse now at 93k miles.
I am in NY what is he best form of seeking arbitration. Allot of posts talk about it but most are from years ago.

The Detroit Free Press article says up to 94% of us won't see a freaking dime form class action so I am pumped enough now to look into this.