Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Does anyone have a picture of where both o2 sensors are?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:14 PM   #26
felixthecat
w/ my magic bag

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

Points 33,785, Level 100
Points: 33,785, Level: 100 Points: 33,785, Level: 100 Points: 33,785, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
FF Reputation: 87 felixthecat Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acsmith1972 View Post
How? How does one do that with this car? The thing is so low to the ground I can't even get a regular floor jack under there. Even taking the top part of my floor jack for a lower profile I still wind up having to use the scissor jack the car comes with to get me enough clearance to use the regular jack. The car makes no sense. And the jack points seem to be front and rear but not in the front middle or side middle. It's a really hard car to work on. I made wooden wheel ramps, because the front end kept pushing my metal wheel ramps I use on my Toyota. I haven't been motivated to try that yet, but I'm hoping that works.

Ford really shouldn't have put that stupid plastic trim along the sides.
Grab a few 2x4's & drive up on those's, possibly 2 stacks of them. Thats what I use to rack up lowered or just low vehicles. Really best to jack up either the front or rear, not side to side. Use jack stands, don't trust any jack....
Bigger brakes then you- D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131
R.I.P....Mr Felix, 5-2-02... 5-24-19