Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Does anyone have a picture of where both o2 sensors are?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:51 PM   #23
jaymz9350
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 402831
What I Drive: 2013 Black Focus SE hatch

Points 63, Level 1
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
FF Reputation: 1 jaymz9350 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acsmith1972 View Post
How? How does one do that with this car? The thing is so low to the ground I can't even get a regular floor jack under there. Even taking the top part of my floor jack for a lower profile I still wind up having to use the scissor jack the car comes with to get me enough clearance to use the regular jack. The car makes no sense. And the jack points seem to be front and rear but not in the front middle or side middle. It's a really hard car to work on. I made wooden wheel ramps, because the front end kept pushing my metal wheel ramps I use on my Toyota. I haven't been motivated to try that yet, but I'm hoping that works.

Ford really shouldn't have put that stupid plastic trim along the sides.
You only want to jack at the jack points on the side anyways as they are reinforced for that purpose. I agree the setup sucks and after the first time dealing with it I bought the Steeda jack rails which let you use almost the whole side of the car to jack and I lift one side at a tume and 4 jackstands anytime I work on it. If your jack doesn't fit under the car you need the proper low profile jack if you plan on working on it yourself, my car is lowered around an inch and my jacks fit fine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using FF Mobile