This report is delayed, so I will conclude this thread.
After many attempts, I ended up the disconnecting the lower hydraulic line from the clutch master cylinder using a dime, quarter, nickel and dollar coin. As stupid as it sounds, it worked. I worked the dime and wedged it to make an increasing gap between the hydraulic line until they started to bend out of shape. Then I used slightly-angled needle nose pliers and continued wedging back and forth until it finally disconnected with one last yank. It was not the o-ring that created such a hassle, but bloated rust. I have a picture but I cannot upload at the moment.
I advise those who are going dealing with rusted hydraulic line connections to just cut the damn thing out with the clutch master cylinder because Ford only sells the complete hydraulic line (slave cylinder to c.m.c) as one part despite the three connection points, unless you wanna be a clown like me and test the usefulness of a dime! honk honk
Also, I coated the male ends and c-clips with some anti-seize at the thickest part to avoid contaminated the brake fluid (male end tapers in). This is not recommended, but I do not ever want to go through that crap again should the c.m.c fail in the future. So far so good. If the risk I took were to be a problem, I expect it to be after quite some time. I will update if I ever find contamination in the brake fluid.
Last edited by ant07; 04-29-2019 at 07:40 PM.