Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2004 focus 2.3 pzev electrical issue
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 01:32 AM   #4
Marde
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 115991
What I Drive: 2004 ZTW PZEV 2.3 ATX

Points 14,962, Level 79
Points: 14,962, Level: 79 Points: 14,962, Level: 79 Points: 14,962, Level: 79
Level Up 23% Completed
Level up: 23% Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Forum Activity 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
FF Reputation: 49 Marde Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew0427 View Post
got a constant flicker on all lights in an ext of the car engine ground alternator ground starter ground an battery to chassis. Ground all corrosion free can't find the source of the problem
It would help you TO HELP US if you took the time to give a better description of your car engine-electrical problems with better use of descriptions and punctuation in your post.

I am not the punctuation or grammar police. Your OP words are English broken, and very hard to read. If you want my help, please give us your time to explain what is going on... with some added details of your car situation.

If you re-read your OP you might see or understand my confusion.

Please take some time to re-post with better descriptions of what you have done and/or what the car maintenance history is. I will return-post with the same time, or more time, to help you further.

In the mean time... Please take your car to a local car part store to have them do a (free) electrical system check. When doing this test, please make sure your car lights and AC systems are turned-on full blast.

My first guess is that your Alt is dying, or on its' way out. Other ideas tho. TBD.

Gd Luck

Last edited by Marde; 04-09-2019 at 01:37 AM.