Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Converting A 2014 Focus Titanium To A 2015-18 Titanium
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM   #32
14 Titanium
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 387673
What I Drive: 2014 Focus Titanium-Soon To Be 2015

Points 952, Level 16
Points: 952, Level: 16 Points: 952, Level: 16 Points: 952, Level: 16
Level Up 52% Completed
Level up: 52% Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 3 14 Titanium Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
So hello guys and wonderful gals. :-) Just an update on my conversion for today. Now being that i got the BCM, PCM and ABS modules from different cars that have different Vins, Ford is requiring me to show them the receipts for all the parts i purchased for my project just to make sure i didn't steal a car and remove parts from it to make mine run. Ford also needs a copy of my drivers license and registration to my car just to verify my car and all parts installed in my car. Once Ford gets all my stuff, they will then allow the shop that has my car to gain access to the Ford Cloud to get a password for IDS to continue the programming of fobs and as-built data to be installed. I have since gotten the shop all the necessary stuff they asked for today and within a few days once Ford gives the Ok, they will get my roadworthy. :-D So it is getting very close now. I will give you final update once i hear more from the shop. Take care.