Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus se crank but no start
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 03:46 AM   #22
Marde
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 115991
What I Drive: 2004 ZTW PZEV 2.3 ATX

Points 15,559, Level 80
Points: 15,559, Level: 80 Points: 15,559, Level: 80 Points: 15,559, Level: 80
Level Up 42% Completed
Level up: 42% Level up: 42% Level up: 42%
Forum Activity 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
FF Reputation: 51 Marde Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefvscott View Post
Lol you convinced me to keep going. Really when i used the intank pump to run the fuel to a gas can it was not a very strong flow which leads me to believe the pump is going out, it just kinda like trickles out. I didnt see any blockage in it when I took it out and i also used an air pump to blow any blockage out of the line. There wasnt any. But when i turn the key to on it makes a sound and it also does when I try to crank it. Thats a sign of it going out right?
Too many strange bits of new news there. I am tempted to comment on some of that news, but I do not want to be rude, AND I am 3 hours late for sleeptime. Funny that I have to wake-up in 2.5 hours. Lucky me.

"trickles out" sounds very wrong, sounds like a fuel pump problem. My fuel pump pumps-out fuel like a horse going pee-pee... Or bigger than your STRONGEST pee ever! Temped to add a horse going pee photo, but not needed.