Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Wrong color now or preferred color later?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 04:41 PM   #15
SDB Guitars
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 215273
What I Drive: 2012 White SEL

Points 322, Level 6
Points: 322, Level: 6 Points: 322, Level: 6 Points: 322, Level: 6
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 SDB Guitars Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The shaved a bit off and threw in tinted windows and the chip protection film... I didn't order the white one myself, they just ordered a white one around the same time I was asking the salesman about a white one. I didn't select the options myself.

I'm actually liking the grey. More subtle, maybe fewer tickets :D

The ride isn't nearly as bad as I expected based on what everyone says. It's only a bit stiffer than my '12 Focus SEL, and apart from being a bit too chunky for the Recaros, the ride is nice. The distance from my head to the ceiling feels about the same as on my other Focus. I do wish for a DCT with paddle shifters just because I've gotten so used to the DCT on the SEL and that *almost* made me pick a Golf R over this... but the fun factor. WOW. The road to my office has a nice little chicane in it and this car flew through it like it was on rails. I entered rolling around 20 mph, shifted into second and WOT, and was doing 60 when I came out of it.