Originally Posted by WilsonStaff
HI, new to this forum but i have three Focus (2007 ZX5 SES - 2006 ZX5 SES and 2005 ZXW SES full trim.
My c/c on the 2005 ZXW is acting up. Here are the conditions after I've read all this:
- all fuses are ok
- main and 3rd brake lights are working
- cable is connected to the throttle body
- diagnosis test gave me no flash after last button (but i might done it wrong)
- c/c light is on when i ride after hitting the SET button
- brake pedal DOES disengage the c/c light
- brake pedal has no effect when i lift it up
any culprits left?
EDIT: ended up the cable wasn't correctly connected into the throttle body.Now it is and now c/c works!
One flash at end of test...accel button...means all is normal.
Sent from my SM-N920T using FF Mobile