Just wanted to post an update since I know many of us are tracking these sorts of things for each other. It's been nearly 3.5 months since the dealer replaced my clutch pack and the car is still running great at this point. Based on what I've read, I'm only cautiously optimistic and still "waiting for the other shoe to drop"...LOL. However, so far it's a completely different car (and I mean that in a GOOD way).
FYI, here's my timeline:
* July, 2014: Purchased new 2014 Focus Titanium
* Within less than three months, shudder started. I tried for a long time to "work around it" and do all the other tricks I've found the Internet to deal with it. Over time, it only got worse.
* February, 2016: Took it to dealership. They flashed the chip and said everything "was better". They were wrong.
* February, 2016: Took car back to dealership. This time they ordered new clutch pack that was on 10-week backorder.
* May, 2016. Clutch pack finally arrives. They install it. So far, so good.
FWIW, I'm really happy with the service department at my dealership. They honestly do seem to care about making things right. My only concern is that my warranty only has less than 8,000 miles on it. I've avoided getting the extended so far, but....