Votes: 5 1.1%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Flowmaster

Votes: 1 0.2%

Zetec owners: Exhaust time!

78K views 135 replies 117 participants last post by  sgtsmasher 
#1 ·
Just thought I would put up a poll and see how many people have what.

If you like, post up what you have and where and how much you paid for it. Sound clips would be a nice addition too if you have any[;)]

I have the SVT Borla. Purchased it from McNews Automotive for $400.

Here is my sound clip: CLICK ME (This is w/ a FC race header)

#135 ·
i wish that i had gone the correct way imho the first time. i had bought a M2 style hearder off fleebay and a magnaflow 3" exhaust off mandrelexhaustsystems.com the exhaust came with a straight through muffler, (meaning complete straight pipe all the way). i installed both header and exhaust in one day, also took the stock one out as well, what a PIA. but once i got them in...[80?] crazy loud, sounded like a stock car. the header and exhaust cost me around $450ish, labor was free (me). then i decided that it was way to loud and i kept getting pulled over. so i bought a 3" HFC (high flow cat) of MES.com^ that was $125 shipped. that was good for a while, then i wanted more. so i got the svt header after a while, $125 with only the dipstick and at the same time i bought a 3" magnaflow resonator off above site MES.com^ $85 shipped. and then i need a new flex and orp for the svt header so i bought a flex off MES.com^ 3" $165 shipped. and then i had an exhaust shop make a custom ORP (off road pipe) that cost me $110 for labor, i had the parts, no to mention i bought 75' of header wrap that cost me $55 total. so yea in the end i paid for it, badly $1,115.00 and maybe some change in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.