Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What do you run in 1/4 mile?

6K views 67 replies 21 participants last post by  Zarelli6 
#1 ·
I'm just wondering what people are running in the 1/4 mile (time and trap speeds) and what mods it took to get them there.

#3 ·
lol ya thats what i came here to do lol. Also keep in mind this isn't consistant i stayed in low 16's all day and even ran some high to mid 16s but ya 15.9 with mods listed below

#7 ·
dont know if this counts but i used a g-tech adn got 16.7. Now i have the FC pulleys and have to borrow the g-tech again and see if I will do better. Thats Intake, MBRP catback and now FC Pulleys. I think with some Practice with the launches I can do low 16's. But again thats with a g-tech so who knows. And BTW there isnt a track here so dont tell me to go to the track.[nutkick]

#10 ·
Hey HRW that was good , it got a chuckle, 15.9 @ 86 m.p.h. in the ztw wagon ( with the child seats in the back!) tons of wheelspin in first ( I suck at dragracing, no turns). mods, injen intake 50 shot of n.o.s.
I think she will run a low 15 with the right guy behind the wheel, or if I can control the wheelspin

#11 ·
mine suck cuz i have to deal with stupid altitude. ill let u guys know what i run again after i get the AFX on and the hood if the guy doesnt back out. stock i ran a 17.64 or .65 and with my mods i got a 16.77 out of it with full interior and my box in. fyi altitude can add almost a full second on a 1/4 on a warmer day. my times were at night, during the day id probably run a 17.0 with my mods right now.

#14 ·
EuroZX3 said:
mine suck cuz i have to deal with stupid altitude. ill let u guys know what i run again after i get the AFX on and the hood if the guy doesnt back out. stock i ran a 17.64 or .65 and with my mods i got a 16.77 out of it with full interior and my box in. fyi altitude can add almost a full second on a 1/4 on a warmer day. my times were at night, during the day id probably run a 17.0 with my mods right now.

wow that sux lol when i ran the 15.9 i had almost a full tank of gas had full back spare and all and i still got the 15.9 that sux so bad u lose a full sec because of ur area

#21 ·
i'm getting close in the spring i'm getting
FC race header
FC HF Cat
FC Flexpipe

then in the summer it's
Crower stage 2 cams
FC cam gears
dino tune

my goal is a 14.9 by the end of next summer

#23 ·
see i'm a moron i always wondered why the race headers needed 02 cheaters =\ sorry take away the highflow cat then i feel dumb now sorry Focal lol don't make fun of me

#24 ·
16.9 @ 84 IN my SVT. MOds are full exhaust, no cat, cam gear, throttle body, CAI, UDP, and maybe another thing or 2 that I can't remember. Track conditions were 50 degrees with 10% humidity at 50 feet below sea level.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.