Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Changed a few things, what a difference

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sniperx 
#1 ·
K&N in stock airbox, new plugs, and oil change with Royal Purple. Man, big difference! I think it was just the stock AF was dirty as hell and the plugs were original from 60K miles ago. And I went with double platnum. Now I need the Borla race system and some new Koni adjustables.

#3 ·
No can do, have to do cat back because of two major things here in NM. One being SMOG the other being a header system (other than stock replacement) will VOID my warranty. I bought this as a commuter car so bought an extended warranty with it which is good for another 40K miles......

#4 ·
He is just saying the exhaust which is a flex-pipe back. He is not referring to the SVT header, cat and flex pipe. And by the way, the SVT header set up is legal in all 50 states, as long as you use a stock SVT catalytic converter. New Mexico inspections wouldn't know if it was stock or not unless you told them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.