Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon to come, more SVT parts for your non-SVT Focus...

16K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  Yellow-ZX3 
#1 ·
The following Focus SVT products are in the new 2004 Ford Racing catalog and will be available soon for the Focus ZX3 and ZX5(Body Parts), header for any Zetec powered Focus, steering wheel and 17" wheels for any Focus....

All of them are on backorder at this time(at least from my distributor). Those prices that are listed are suggested retail from the 2004 catalog, and are subject to change.

This is not a solicitation to sell, rather a message to inform [thumb]

m-9430-zx3l - Focus SVT long tube header kit for 2.0L Zetec application
Focus SVT Header MSRP: $299.00
OEM Focus SVT Cat MSRP: $552.95
OEM Focus SVT Flex Pipe MSRP: $136.67

Significant horsepower improvement. Focus 2.0L Zetec long tube header kit. Kit includes a modified Focus SVT long tube 409 stainless steel header, modified SVT heat shields, revised EGR tube, SVT dipstick and tube. Must be used with production Focus SVT catalyst part number YS4Z-5E212-AA and flex pipe part number YS42-5G203-BB, each sold seperately. For maximum performance, use with an aftermarket catback exhaust system.

m-3600-f - Focus SVT Steering Wheel
MSRP: Not yet available.

• Black, thickset, leather wrapped steering wheel
  • Original equipment on the 2003 Focus SVT
  • Fits 2000-2003 Focus
  • Retains use of original air bag

m-13200-svt - Focus SVT Upper Grill
MSRP: $69.00

• Honeycomb grill insert with trn signals from the 2003 Focus SVT
  • Fits 2000-2003 Focus 3-door and 5-door hatchbacks
  • Easy bolt-on

m-17831-f Focus SVT Front Fascia

• Complete with driving lights, lower grill insert, lower valance, side marker lights, and SVT horn
  • Must be painted to match color of car

m-17833-f - Focus SVT Bodyside Rocker Kit
MSRP: $217.00

• Minor drilling required for installation

m-17835-f - Focus SVT Rear Bumper Facia
MSRP: $355.00

• Complete with honeycomb insert

m-17839-svt - Focus SVT Rear Spoiler
MSRP: $185.00

• Easy to install, no holes to drill, attaches with double side tape

m-1007-s177e - 2003 Dark Argent Focus SVT European Appearance Package - 15-Spoke Wheel

• Fits all 2000-2004 Focus
  • 4-lug, 108mm bolt circle, 5.94 backspacing
  • 17" x 7" wide
  • Includes SVT center cap

See less See more
#2 ·
That steering wheel looks like the exact same one that came with my ZTS.

Any idea when you'll get some of that stuff in stock? I've been looking at getting the SVT upper grill.

#10 ·
the question I have... The front facia and rocker kit says it fits ZX3 and ZX5 cars.. why not the sedan? What could be different on the front of the sedan that this facia wouldn't work? and all focus have the same wheel base.. so the rocker kit should work!! Anyone have an answer I would apreciate it.. A sedan would look good with those.

#14 ·
spapadillion said:
Anyone want a charity case? I am one. Buy me stuff, please.
You took my idea!
Anyway, I can't really tell from that pic how the SVT steering wheel is different from the one I have now. They both look the same.

#17 ·
yeh you can already get all this in other places though, i need a new rear, but theres no way im paying that much for SVT, specially UNpainted, doesnt FC sell SVT bumpers painted for like 200? and yes i have seen SVT fronts on sedans, and i dont see teh conversion to that header being worth it either really, aftermarket should make more power and you dont have to get the SVT cat

#18 ·
SVT4ME said:
Okay, here's a better picture to illustrate the wheel - not as attractive as the wheel that comes with the RS, but that would cost about as much as replacing your regular wheel with one of these wheels:
Thanks for that !

Looks like Ford Racing has the wrong image in the catalog. Sorry about that...

Edit: Upon further inspection, the image in the catalog is correct, just it didn't scan worth a sh*t !

#19 ·
mofocus said:
yeh you can already get all this in other places though, i need a new rear, but theres no way im paying that much for SVT, specially UNpainted, doesnt FC sell SVT bumpers painted for like 200? and yes i have seen SVT fronts on sedans, and i dont see teh conversion to that header being worth it either really, aftermarket should make more power and you dont have to get the SVT cat
Probably can get some of the products in other places I'm sure. But, better check on availability. My distributor told me they are all on backorder, so if you order from someplace, make sure they have them in stock... As you may know I, and others, have been selling some SVT parts for a while now, including the leather e-brake, leather e-brake boot, coolant cover, etc.

FC does sell the front bumper for $199, "Limited to quantity and color on hand.", and if the picture they have on their website is any indication of what they have, they do not come complete. The ones I will carry will be "New" and "Complete with driving lights, lower grill insert, lower valance, side marker lights, and SVT horn".

Good point on the header kit, that's the first thing I thought as well. Header is a good price, but having to buy the SVT cat and flexpipe is a deterant.

#23 ·
Man it seems like Ray is taking a lot of crap for giving us the dig on parts he is about to carry. Hell I even saw on Focal Jet that Ray is taking heat.
I just wanted to say to Ray THANK YOU for the heads up on what you are planning to carry in the future and keeping us informed.

#24 ·
Ah-ha... I did not know that SVT wheels were available in chrome. They are a tad on the expensive side, though. I paid more than that for a replacement wheel through the Ford dealer so I guess it could be worse. BTW, I wasn't saying Ray is charging too much for the steering wheel or anything. I was just pointing out that for those who already have a leather-wrapped steering wheel it's hardly worth forking over hundreds over of dollars to upgrade to the SVT wheel, because it's hardly any different. That's why I haven't sprung on one of those RS wheels that European Parts is selling, it's a lot of money for very little difference.

#25 ·
SVT4ME- Please direct me to where you baught the Carbon fiber steering wheel trim you have on your steering wheel! :D

I think im gonna buy an SVT body kit.. nice look but not to much like most body kits!
Those chrome SVT 5 spokes are outrageous! 265 a wheel, Sheesh!

-shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.