Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Custom

Votes: 45 21.1%
  • Stock

Votes: 36 16.9%

Zetec owners: Intake time!

31K views 84 replies 84 participants last post by  Ryankindred24 
#1 ·
Please select what intake you have, where you purchased it from & how much you paid for it (if you like)

If I have missed any please tell me so I can add them to the poll. Thanks!

#3 ·
mine is parts from mult intakes, because of intake issues from the past. but i want a volant, just can see myself spending money on one right now.

#4 ·
I have a Volant tube and AEG filter. No box, I bought from a guy on this site who was doing some testing and what not. I also have an SVT maf I'm thinking about getting a tune for but not sure yet. I'll be replacing my intake filter soon with a new K&N big bad boy.

#10 ·
ran AEM cai for a tear or so , then got tired of cleaning the filter evet time it rained...bad placement. then I got a cosmo short ram for a year & that worked out great except for the cheezy mounting hardware[thumb]
Now i'm going turbo baby[woot]

#17 ·
Currently, K&N in the stock box and Stock Non-SVT Snorkel, minus the Intake Resonator. Was looking to upgrade to Either a Steeda SRI or SVT Box/Snorkel w/ K&N some time in the near future. May in the mean time run some piping to pick up a lil more cooler air.. not sure.

#19 ·
volant! bought it brand new back in 2002 got it moded to take a k&n filter, 70mm MAF, and got a drier hose feeding from the lower grille. been planing for a SVT snorkel but i doubt any gains.

#21 ·
bomz for $40 off of ebay works great and didn't pay much for it had for about four years now...[thumb]

#25 ·
i clicked custom, but really its jsut an svt airbox lower half with snorkel with a drop in k'n panel filter. it uses the stock tube for now. and the stock 03 tb and intake mani. soon to have a ported 2000 and 65mm tb jsut to screw with people's brains.

#26 ·
I voted Stock before. Now I just installed K&N Typhoon, but I can't change my vote. :(

Anyway I like my Typhoon I think, though the Focus is still a SLOW car! LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.